5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 17 First ... 3456715 ... Last

Been on vacation and back. I am not sure I follow the issue with items. Are these user created items? When dragging from a user created item to the weapon fields the shortcut errors?

I used the item/weapon template to put in some weapons now when I drag them to a character sheet it doesn't matter if the ID button next the padlock on the weapon card is turned to id or circle with line through it the players report that the items are not identified
    also as a separate issue when I check the weapons that I dragged across rate of fire, pen, reload & clip size are not being copied acrossAttachment 6801

Attachment 6802 sorry these images are over 2 posts the first 1 shows 2 weapons I've set up with the weapon template the second is what happens when I drag the weapons from the items menu to the character. When I get a chance I`ll get one of the players to send me an image of the unidentified message they say they have.

I will look into to these and see what I can do.

Quick qustion, I noted in the pictures above that the graphics and weapon fields are not the same as the latest Dark Heresy pak. There were some rather large changes to the weapons tab. I think you may be using the version prior. If so, and if I can fix the ID issue, then when you update there will be some significant changes that will effect char sheets and other portions of your data. I think you may want to download the latest version, install it, and run it on a test campaigne to see if you want to use it.

Another (tiny) request. Could there be an option to either use the default skin or the new gray one? The default FG-colours are much easier on the eyes. Thanks!

just to be on the safe side and encase I`m being monumentally stupid can you put the links to the latest files and where the should be placed if FG to make sure I've not missed something (just because im paranoid dosnt mean I`m wrong)

Leonal, to go back to the default skin would be quite an undertaking. I orginally thought of adding the gray skin as an extension and probably should have. I am not sure what it would take to go backwards now.

The latest files are at the start of this thread Deathtrap. it's dated 6-11-2014. On page three of this thread is the pdf guide to the ruleset.

The PDF guide is also in the first post.

Cheers,
    JPG

WH40k Dark Heresy for 3.04

Please see first post for current files.

-Paul
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; June 26th, 2014 at 04:57. Reason: attachment edit

Thread Information