STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 17 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Ok friend i guess i can make a remake with a new skin (i love the new look of 2nd edition) and still use the old stuff
    Thank you so much
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Thank you very much for this excellent ruleset !
    Sorry for my bad English !
    If you are interested I've made some modifications to translate the ruleset in French for Deathwatch.

https://tuckel.free.fr/images/FG/Dea...Deathwatch.pak

Actually I have 2 questions :
    - in the "Talents" (Abilities) page, in "Capacités de mode Solo" when I create a new character, 14 lines are immediately created in the list. If you delete those lines and close the character, they re-appeared and the characteristics (WS, BS, Str ...) are turning to zero.
    - can someone send to me a module example for this ruleset to drag/drop the skills, abilities ... ?

Thank you very much !

(post deleted - no idea why I wound up on this thread when I posted about the 3.0.4 release. Nothing to see here...)
    Last edited by dr_venture; June 8th, 2014 at 01:45.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Hi,
    I've just updated to latest version 3.0.4 and I now get an error when opening a tab (like 'Skills'...) in the charactersheet :

Code:
    Script Error: [string "common/scripts/list_text.lua"]:23: attempt to call field 'setVisibility' (a nil value)
    Can you have a solution ?
    Thank you in advance !

See 3.0.4 Release thread https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post177980

Could you please look into the combat tracker issue where it doesn't allow the GM to delete NPCs in v3.0.4? Thanks a bunch!

Responded in v3.0.4 thread. This ruleset was mostly converted to CoreRPG, but still overrode a few things the CoreRPG normally handles. I'm working on an update to make the integration smoother, and get rid of errors.

Should have something for people to test tomorrow.

JPG

Uploaded new ruleset file to first post.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...FG-3-0-Created

Please give it a spin, and let me know if you see any errors.

A side benefit of tighter integration with CoreRPG is that double-clicking on rollable fields now works. (at least it didn't work when I initially tried on v3.0.4)

Regards,
    JPG

Just tested creating a new campaign, dragging a test NPC to the combat tracker and deleting it. It worked flawlessly! Many thanks for the swift response!

Thank you, JPG.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

to start with amazing rule set .....but I seem to have some problems with the items
    1) no mater how I set the ID the players don't have the items identified last set had 2 identified and 2 not and the player could not identify either
    2) pen , clip size , reload and ROF are not transferring from the item when dragged from the Items 2 the CHAR sheet
    (it might be a formatting error with ROF)
    I hope you can solve my problem as I really like what you`ve done

just a comment on what I`ve read in posts as FFG are basing DH2 on the BC DW OW if you can get one of those 3 built it shouldn't`t take more that a little tweak for the new dark heresy

Thread Information