FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last
    Thank you once again
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Excellent stuff! Thanks. Are you planning to add d100 dice and drag and drop capabilities?

d100 dice and drag and drop are already in the ruleset. The d100 can be accessed by right-clicking on the d10 and selecting "%" Please look under Armory for the updated version and PDF instructions.

There is no library file for the drag and drop as that would violate copyrights. You can create your own and use it within the ruleset, however.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Sorry I was unclear. I meant a drag characteristoc/skill/whatever and automatically roll the dice on release, like in many other rulesets. That would be awesome.

Unless I am totally missing things, each of the skills, weapons, attributes, etc. has a rollable die that you can either double click or drag and drop that rolls the appropriate die (d100 for skills/attributes, d10 for weapon damage).
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Found the correct thread and file! Thanks!!!

Updated Dark Heresy for FG 3.0

Please see first post for current files.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; June 26th, 2014 at 04:55.

Thank you, Paul.

JPG, or whomever puts this with the wiki: Please be sure that Paul is added to the author line so he gets credit too. Maybe a line like "by Danny Stratton and Paul Pratt". You can reverse names if you wish (whatever mood you feel like at the time). I just want him to get credit too - he did a lot of good modifications.

With collaborators like Paul, I might just have to come out of ruleset retirement when my everyday work project comes to end this summer.
    Last edited by sciencephile; March 26th, 2014 at 13:57.

Ultimate License Holder

Will you guys work on a ruleset for the new version that is coming out...? i mean Dark Heresy 2nd edition
    Many thanks for the hard work i love it
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Sorry, I don't have the 2.0 edition and don't plan on purchasing it strictly for making a new version of the ruleset. Not sure what Paul's feelings are about this.

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information