5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

Thread: Release v3.0

Blog Entries
    you might need to provide some more info - what ruleset you are using and what extensions.
    also if you can create a blank campaign and retest to see if it occurs in that or only in your existing campaign?

Also, you can send me a copy of your campaign folder (compressed into a ZIP file) to [email protected]

As damned mentioned, any info you can provide on usage and which records are affected will speed things up.

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard View Post
    Also, you can send me a copy of your campaign folder (compressed into a ZIP file) to [email protected]

As damned mentioned, any info you can provide on usage and which records are affected will speed things up.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Ok, sorry for the lacking informations I put in my post, but I thought it was a common bug.

So: I run FG2 in Win7 64bit Ultimate, I use D&D 4E 3.0.1 for Fantasy Grounds and the entry is in the Story section (entries in other sections [NPC, items, ecc...] seems working good).

Here is the screenshot

Even if i click on the "S" or I right-click on the entry and then left-click on "Stop Sharing Sheet" FG2 stops working crashing to desktop.

As you suggest I sent my campaign folder to the support (in .rar compression).

I hope you may help me, because before this upgrade I have'nt got this problem.

Thanks in advance for the attention.

Bye.

Luca.

P.S. sorry for my poor english.
    Just give me what I want, and no one gets hurt!

Hi,

did you received my FG2 folders?

do you need something more?

Thanks in advance for the attention.

Bye

Luca.

Yes, a patch is currently in testing with v3.0.2. You can try it out by changing the mode to Test in the Settings dialog, and then updating.

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Yes, a patch is currently in testing with v3.0.2. You can try it out by changing the mode to Test in the Settings dialog, and then updating.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Wonderful, I'll wait for the patch.

Bye.

Luca.

I am having trouble with my Rolemaster Ruleset. I just reformatted my computer and was re-adding programs and checked in and my ruleset doesn't work anymore. I assume it has to do the update. Any problems reported on this yet?

Database Error: A XML parse error occurred processing file ref/ref_basicclasses.xml - Error on line 4279: Error reading end tag.

Have you entered your forum login into the FG Settings, so that the latest version is automatically downloaded to your machine?

I thought I remember a message like that occurring on an older version of the ruleset with the latest client.

Let me know,
    JPG

Since the release of the 3.0, I have the same problem with several rulesets : when one of my player is chatting, he has an error message which says : Script error : [string "scripts/chat_entry.lua"]:32: attempt to concatenate a nil value.

It's very annoying.

To prevent that (we want to play tomorrow), i asked all my players to go in dev mode and downgrade to 2.9.4. But one of my players, who is unregistered because i have an ultimate, said to me that he cannot, because he is asked by the soft to enter a username and password...

What can I do ?

Thx,

Nael

Thread Information