5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: Release v3.0

Thanks Trenloe, I did try than but it didn't seem to help. I did figure out what the problem was and I now have the updated versions. Thanks again for the assist though.

In the PFRPG Ruleset, when you create a new character, the "Craft" "Knowledge" "Perform" and "Profession" Skills are missing. I don´t know if this was intentional.

Does anyone continue to work on the rulesets for Warhammer 1st , 2nd and 3rd edition?? and Dark Heresy or other 40K Rpg?? they seem to have errors
    Thanks for the update
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

The updated Dark Heresy ruleset has been posted here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...FG-3-0-Created

I'm currently working on adapting that to make rulesets for Black Crusade and Only War.

Thank you
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Blue Haven,

v3.0 was designed to be backward compatible, so please send me details on how to recreate any errors that you are seeing. I'm already working on v3.0.1 specifically to address compatibility issues.

JPG

Myrmidion,

When you click the edit button at the top of the skills list (brown button with white slash), there will be several blue buttons that can be used to add those skill types.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the quick reply. Guess I must talk with Captain Obvious not pointing at this

Hey, when doing some programming in the 4E ruleset. There used to be a file named "manager_actions.lua" which did a lot of stuff. I notice there are a lot of new actions managers split out by type, and all of them have references to ActionsManager. I can't find the ActionsManager function or the old file "manager_actions.lua" where is it? or what happened to it?

Thanks

Thread Information