FG Spreadshirt Swag

Problem with tab modifiers for players when they leave the game.

I created a video to show the problem I'm having and I wonder if there is any solution.
    I create modifiers in different groups and let it all right for the players, but when he leaves the game and returns the flaps of different groups of modifiers to the player disappears and everything is mixed in a single tab.

that is not really a bug, that has always been that way. it doesn't hold tabs to the players.

I understand

Thanks for the help

Leveraging

Leveraging the topicI have one more question how do I voteFor example I put a fork and players do not have much time to decide what they will do.Then the chat I give the following command:/ vote for x checkmark to the left and rightThe option to vote appears to players but only appears when they click the checkmark and nothing X.

whe you use /vote <subject>
    you will see: username <subject> and a number of circles acording to the number of players connected....
    each player that votes clicks on the circle and leaves an anonimous check mark.
    Attachment 5394

as you see in the images 2 of the three players voted yes to the question.

So to say that the X box without checkmark means the opposite of?

I do not understand what you mean. the circle whithout the check means that 1 of the three players did not cast a vote which can either mean their answer was "no" or they do not care.
    Last edited by saithan; November 9th, 2013 at 16:54.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    So to say that the X box without checkmark means the opposite of?
    EDIT: Looks like GURPS does not have the extra X state as mentioned below, only Tick or blank.

In some rulesets there are 3 states for the player votes - blank, tick, cross. Click the tick again and it should change to a cross, click the cross and it should change to blank. Basically - Blank <click> Tick <click> Cross <click> Blank, etc..
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 9th, 2013 at 19:48.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thanks trenloe I never knew that about other rulesets.

Saithan it is actually really easy to add it. In the gameelements.xml file there is another icon listed for the pollbox. Here is a sample with the extra icon:

Code:
      <pollbox>
        <frame name="diebox" />
        <margin value="21" numbertailmargin="10" />
        <icons empty="poll_empty" positive="poll_check" negative="poll_negative" />
      </pollbox>

Thread Information