DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: FG Con 4 - 2014 dates?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friday May 9th - Sunday 11th

23 71.88%
  • Friday May 16th - Sunday 18th

21 65.63%
  • Some other weekend - please post in the thread below.

2 6.25%
  • I won't be attending FG Con 4.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    I agree open it on up a a good 7 day period give the weekend warriors a chance to play and GM as well.

Blog Entries
    at this (early) stage it looks like we will go with a slightly longer "official" gaming window but it may not be quite a week long.
    a bunch of things that we will be aiming for initially and top of the list will be more genres/rulesets, more gms and much more exposure outside this community. to that effect we will probably still try and keep it on a fewer number of days than 7 to help focus peoples time and efforts but we certainly hear the call for some non-weekend gaming time.
    of course anything could change between now and then.

Sounds good.

I just wish we'd have a permanent TS server. Or find a site catering to online games having one - other than my German site.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Blog Entries
    Hi Grimtina - we do!
    @Mellock has very kindly provided (at least for the 1st 12 months) a teamspeak server which can be found here:
    teamspeak.fg-con.com with pw: Dungeoneers
    Same one from the Con....

I am all for running Dark Heresy for the Con.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimtina View Post
    I just wish we'd have a permanent TS server.
    As damned says: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mSpeak3-Server

This has been around since before the convention. And before that we had a different server hosted by Dakadin - so we have had a community TS server for over a year.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ahaha... I am slow to get such things *blushes*

Great I'll use that from now on.

So what about trying an open game day once a month then? Might tie people with existing licenses to the community more, maybe including the German language forums and possible other languages. Maybe offer some small incentives for players and GMs. Maybe focusing on systems/worlds/settings, ie one day savage worlds, the next all d20 like games, then steampunk, then official worlds of any given product etc.

Not sure how exactly I'd do that, just got that idea in my head for a few days.

I'm going to start a poll at some places to see who uses what tabletop software to see how many FG2 users we might have on there.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Blog Entries
    while many people get excited about a con it also holds no interest for many others. a monthly mini con or intro day to a particular ruleset does sound like fun but we woudl need to ensure we had enough interest from both GMs and Players to ensure its a healthy event. i think PFS could pull it off just now but could the others?
    right now for me - i couldnt do it - i get in my fortnightly game session and dabble in 2 virtual cons and get one day at a real con and that is my quota well and truly used up...

I may actually attend the next one. I missed the last one working on a revamped FG 2 Dark Heresy ruleset. Then, I immediately went right into developing the FG v.3 ruleset. Thus, I have been doing all work besides my regular games I run. Next FG Con, I won't be working so hard so I will be able to run and/or play something.

Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Hopefully you might run a Dark Heresy game and play in something else too
    Please send me an email to damian at fg-con dot com if you dont mind.

Thread Information