5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Convention screenshots

"The Fall of Burly Pete" - Savage Worlds western in play.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

"Lost in the Marsh" - The One Ring with GM Valarian
    Attachment 5369

Lots of people playing Saturday:

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Good times, Trenloe, good times indeed! Looking forward to the next one already..

Savage Worlds - Animal Day.

Didn't think to take regular screenshots, but here is one I did get. "Under the Mines", Castles and Crusades, the players are about to go up against a bunch of goblins and goblin zombies. This is with the new 3.0 C&C ruleset.

Attachment 5371

The final Game - lachancery's Shades of Ice Part 3:

Like the Star Wars screenshot - looks great.

I picked up the EotE Beginner Game box at my FLGS tonight...

Thread Information