FG Spreadshirt Swag

Free-to-Ultimate upgrade weekend for FG Con 3

To better support FG Con 3 put on by our amazing community, we've enabled automatic Full-to-Ultimate upgrades for the next week.

Regards,
    JPG

That's great. So to be clear when does it kick in ? and end ?

It's enabled now. I haven't decided on when we'll disable yet, but it will be at least a week from today. Most likely when I remember to turn off next week.

Regards,
    JPG

So.... if we kidnap you and take you on a 'Hangover' style party that lasts for 3 months, then the Free-to-Ultimate upgrade will last a lot longer?

Quote Originally Posted by unerwünscht View Post
    So.... if we kidnap you and take you on a 'Hangover' style party that lasts for 3 months, then the Free-to-Ultimate upgrade will last a lot longer?
    Yeah, but development of FG3 will come to a grinding halt!

A whole week? And I almost had a fight with my friends who have social life because they couldn't play on this weekend... Thanks a lot!

Also... Are there any plans for discounts on acquiring the ultimate license any time soon?

Second Motion

I agree Discounts especially for LT Full Owners would be sweet around the Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    A whole week? And I almost had a fight with my friends who have social life because they couldn't play on this weekend... Thanks a lot!

Also... Are there any plans for discounts on acquiring the ultimate license any time soon?

Thread Information