DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    I'm very interested and I'd love to play! The time works out well for me too. The Kingmaker game I was in came to an end as the GM's life got a bit too busy to continue the game (We were halfway through the second book). I've been playing Pathfinder for the past 3 years or so and I'm currently GMing a campaign some friends on Friday nights. Definitely looking forward to the info!

I would love to play I am pretty familiar with Pathfinder and I am complete free Thursdays

Quote Originally Posted by kleamovich View Post
    I would be interested in playing in this campaign. Have most nights open - any night but Saturday's, currently running Reign of Winter on that night - as long as it's a decent time for EST.
    Ya ...you cant have him Saturdays!

Quote Originally Posted by JerryRig View Post
    Ya ...you cant have him Saturdays!
    I'm a wanted man! Haha...
    Ultimate License Holder

Games Interested In
    Pathfinder
    3.5e
    5e

Time Zone
    EST

Hehe, I'm pretty sure I'm going to do this Thursday Evenings. Still haven't decided on Creation Rules, was hoping to have that a few days ago, but I've been busy in real life (Dammit real life! Why Do you intrude into my gaming hobby!)

Quote Originally Posted by GatewayTraveller View Post
    Hehe, I'm pretty sure I'm going to do this Thursday Evenings. Still haven't decided on Creation Rules, was hoping to have that a few days ago, but I've been busy in real life (Dammit real life! Why Do you intrude into my gaming hobby!)
    The burden of the real world - know it all so well..
    Ultimate License Holder

Games Interested In
    Pathfinder
    3.5e
    5e

Time Zone
    EST

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Interested depending on night and start/stop times.
    Hey guys... glad to see this is gaining some traction - hope you get it up and running.

Unfortunately for me, there's no way I can make the stated duration of the game, so I'll withdraw at this point.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by GatewayTraveller View Post
    Yeah, what we could accomplish if RL would just leave us alone!

So, for Thursdays, if that time could shift back 30 minutes or just be trimmed to 10:30 in stead of 11pm, I am "Johny on the spot".

Quote Originally Posted by Bro.T View Post
    Yeah, what we could accomplish if RL would just leave us alone!
    The Rune Lord will never leave you alone! Wa, ha, haaaaaa.....

(Sorry, couldn't resist).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The Rune Lord will never leave you alone! Wa, ha, haaaaaa.....

(Sorry, couldn't resist).
    That made my night! haha
    Ultimate License Holder

Games Interested In
    Pathfinder
    3.5e
    5e

Time Zone
    EST

Thread Information