DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FG Con 3 Signatures

To help get the info out there, FG forum users can use a signature similar the the one I am using.

To get access to the code, download the attached zip file and open the text file within. Copy all of the text within the text file and paste this into your signature in your profile.

Attachment 5266

Any help getting the message out both within the FG forums and external to the forums - we have a lot of events but few players booked beyond the Pathfinder Society games.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 14th, 2013 at 17:42.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe, I tried to add this sig to a profile on another forum and it gave me a "BB code size value is too big."

Ok just downsized it and it accepts. Just not showing up as a signature.

Quote Originally Posted by wbcreighton View Post
    Ok just downsized it and it accepts. Just not showing up as a signature.
    That forum obviously uses a different form of control characters - there may be some documentation on that forum about the control characters they use and you may be able to work it out from the control characters in the signature I provided above.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Does this only show up on new posts or does it also appear on existing posts ? That answers it

Thread Information