5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 34 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by gmkieran View Post
    The thing I always liked best about the WW games was running cross-over campaigns. We usually had at least a mage, a couple werewolves and a vamp, possibly with ghoul any time we ran. I'm not at all up-to-date on the new systems, but I wonder if it would be possible to incorporate a character sheet module into a universal WW rule set that would contain all the variations and allow the player to pick a type at creation that then determined how *their* character sheet appeared. Are the mechanics in FG robust enough and the functionality of WW character sheets universal enough to allow for such a thing? Just a thought.

Cheers!
    GMK
    The main difference was that the new systems were more balanced across the board, and interaction between the games was streamlined, so it was quite possible to have a fae muse, a Toreador, a Geist, and the one of the Forsaken in your game (not sure about Promeathen - mind you I was never to sure about that system). Regardless, all the new systems are covered in the nWoD as posted below. This ruleset would be incredible, though, for running The Masquerade, the Apocalypse, the Dreaming and (hopefully <<ahem>> Exalted. There is the power within FG to do precisely that (as seen in the nWoD ruleset) it's just a matter of getting the XML code right for each "flavor" of game (in est adjustment of character sheet, and skills). One question though, how on earth did you keep the dog on the leash with agents of the Wyrm about him?

Regards,
    SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Hello, i am sorry because you are waiting the extension for vampire the dark ages. i am working on the page 3 and scripting it. just i have finished the first character sheet page.

Quote Originally Posted by earthworm3 View Post
    Hello, i am sorry because you are waiting the extension for vampire the dark ages. i am working on the page 3 and scripting it. just i have finished the first character sheet page.
    Take your time, there's no rush.

Cheers,
    SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

LOL We almost never had any down-time when we weren't being attacked by more dire and deadly agents of the Wyrm, so it wasn't really a problem. Just point her at the bigger threat and stay out of the way. That, and the characters were rather devoted friends prior to one of them being embraced; role playing did most of the work there.

Quote Originally Posted by gmkieran View Post
    LOL We almost never had any down-time when we weren't being attacked by more dire and deadly agents of the Wyrm, so it wasn't really a problem. Just point her at the bigger threat and stay out of the way. That, and the characters were rather devoted friends prior to one of them being embraced; role playing did most of the work there.
    One word: RAGE! I sincerely hope the vampire was a Gangrel..

Cheers,
    SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

There are some bugss with the new alpha version of FGIII so i release the 1.6 version of the ruleset here :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...set/VtM1.6.pak

It is possible to increase or decrease a dice pool with an effect ?

Just off-hand, I'd say no, unless a discipline would allow an increase in die pools. V:TM doesn't really have a concept of "effects" so to speak. Most adjustments come from splitting die pools to take an action and disciplines usually involve a modifier to successes, Now that is based off of memory (I don't have the rulebook in front of me). What type of effects were you thinking of?
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Quote Originally Posted by earthworm3 View Post
    It is possible to increase or decrease a dice poolwith an effect ?
    You'd need to program this into the ruleset. Doing a check for the specific effect during the dice pool roll stage and adding/removing dice as necessary.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

What type of effects were you thinking of?
    Blinded for exemple.

You'd need to program this into the ruleset. Doing a check for the specific effect during the dice pool roll stage and adding/removing dice as necessary.
    Do you mean i must look for the program code into a .lua file ? Where can i found that plz ?

Thread Information