FG Spreadshirt Swag

Call for GMs! FG Con 3 - November 1st - 3rd, 2013.

For all you current or prospective Fantasy Grounds GMs out there... This is a call/request/plea for GMs to run one or more one-shot sessions at the upcoming Fantasy Grounds Con 3 - Friday November 1st to Sunday November 3rd, 2013.

The FG Con website is open for GMs to add their events: https://www.fg-con.com/

We need to get events posted sooner rather than later as we will be advertising the site to prospective players by the end of the week and so need to have a good list of events by that point!

To add an event follow the instructions on the More Information -> Add New Game link: https://www.fg-con.com/information/add-new-game/

A few basic guidelines:
    • Please run games in Fantasy Grounds V2.9.4 live mode. Mixing live mode and the test/dev 3.0 systems for this con will cause major issues - please do not use 3.0 for games at this convention! Thanks.
    • Full licenses will be automatically upgraded to Ultimate for the duration of the convention so you can run games for anyone! :-) GMs don't need to do anything, Fantasy Grounds will automatically switch to an Ultimate license.
    • Even if you plan to run your game using text chat, please plan to use the community Teamspeak server for your initial meet-and-greet/muster - there is a good chance you will have an FG newbie playing and it will be much easier if you can talk them through the first 10 minutes of your game; then you'll have more time to actually play!
    • We recommend running your one-shot session with a duration of 3-5 hours. Provide pregen characters so that the players can jump in and begin gaming. Please keep to your advertised finishing time - players may have signed up to play in a game immediately after yours.
    • This is a global convention and as such we have the "fun" of advertising events across many time zones. Please be sure you follow the add event instructions and enter your game start and end dates/times in the UTC 0 time zone. The event calendar people view on the main website will be adjusted by their individual time zone offset entered in their user profile, but the events admin page is on UTC 0.
    • Keep your game PG-13 rated please. You don't know the age of your player neither what will offend them. This is a public convention so please keep this in mind when you design your game and when you run it.

Thanks very much!

Any questions just ask...

:-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Doggonit! Sorry I missed this :*(. I will volunteer to run some SW DLR, Rippers & whatever else I can in the next con. I replied to an email from damned & hopefully we can get it working now that I have reliable internet to my home!

Quote Originally Posted by sakmerlin37 View Post
    Doggonit! Sorry I missed this :*(.
    Only a month later - that's not too bad!

Will be good to have you at the next one... Put in diary now - "FG Con IV - one of the middle weekends in May 2014."
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information