5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    theres one of those smart people now.

There's a rumor over on the ENWorld board that 5E will be more open than 4E. The rumor comes from people who went to GenCon and claim to have talked to WotC people about producing content for 5E.

Dropped it in my extensions folder. Does not show up on the list of extensions when creating a 4E campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by mattcolville View Post
    Dropped it in my extensions folder. Does not show up on the list of extensions when creating a 4E campaign.
    Darn, I do that every time. I need to zip the contents of the folder, not the folder itself. Link is fixed now.

Appears to be working now! Well, it shows up on the extensions list at least.

When I open a character sheet I get this;

Runtime Notice: Host session started
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (Extension: 5E_for_4E_extension) (charsheet/scripts/charsheet_modifiernumber.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (Extension: 5E_for_4E_extension) (charsheet/scripts/charsheet_modifiernumber.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (Extension: 5E_for_4E_extension) (charsheet/scripts/charsheet_linkednumber.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (Extension: 5E_for_4E_extension) (charsheet/scripts/charsheet_linkednumber.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (charsheet/scripts/charsheet_linkednumber.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (charsheet/scripts/charsheet_linkednumber.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (charsheet/scripts/charsheet_modifiernumber.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (charsheet/scripts/charsheet_modifiernumber.lua)

And then a whole bunch more, too many for this forum.

When I follow the instructions on rolling adv/disad, I get;

Script Error: [string "desktop/scripts/chat_window.lua"]:26: attempt to call field 'actionDrop' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by mattcolville View Post
    Appears to be working now! Well, it shows up on the extensions list at least.

When I open a character sheet I get this;

Runtime Notice: Host session started

Script Error: [string "desktop/scripts/chat_window.lua"]:26: attempt to call field 'actionDrop' (a nil value)
    I think I mislabeled something in the include file. Try this one. I replaced the original post upload attachment.
    I really shouldn't try to edit this stuff at work. I need to test it at home before uploading. Sorry

Bug report:

After creating a new character, when I open the new character's character sheet, I get the following:

Code:
    Script Error: [string "strengthbonus"]:1: attempt to call global 'addSource' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "constitutionbonus"]:1: attempt to call global 'addSource' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "dexteritybonus"]:1: attempt to call global 'addSource' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "intelligencebonus"]:1: attempt to call global 'addSource' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "wisdombonus"]:1: attempt to call global 'addSource' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "charismabonus"]:1: attempt to call global 'addSource' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "strengthcheck"]:1: attempt to call global 'addSource' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "constitutioncheck"]:1: attempt to call global 'addSource' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "dexteritycheck"]:1: attempt to call global 'addSource' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "intelligencecheck"]:1: attempt to call global 'addSource' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "wisdomcheck"]:1: attempt to call global 'addSource' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "charismacheck"]:1: attempt to call global 'addSource' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "ac"]:1: attempting to set a nil value as a handler function
    Script Error: [string "fortitude"]:1: attempting to set a nil value as a handler function
    Script Error: [string "reflex"]:1: attempting to set a nil value as a handler function
    Script Error: [string "will"]:1: attempting to set a nil value as a handler function
    This seems like progress, as before I was getting those errors AND a bunch of other errors.
    When I click on the Skills tab I get:

Code:
    When rolling advantage with the modifier you listed originally, I still get:

Code:

Has the 5E_for_4E_extension been updated for 3.0?
    GM for Rusta utilizing FG2 Ultimate.

Zeus and I are also working on a 5E ruleset for v3, but it may be delayed past the v3 release as we work out design and technical items. The challenge is that it's as full featured as the 3.5E and 4E rulesets, which have been developed for years, but with a new look.

Cheers,
    JPG

Thread Information