STAR TREK 2d20

Come Play Like A Pirate in Pathfinder Society scenarios this Friday (Sept 20)!

In this week's PFS Fridays, we join the online Play Like A Pirate event with two pirate-themed tables running at the same time:

PFS #2: The Hydra's Fang Incident (level 1-5):
    (Hosted by Trenloe)

After an Andoren village is razed by the Hydra's Fang, a renegade Chelish slaver-ship, outrage threatens the stability of both nations. You and your fellow Pathfinders are sent to capture the Fang before the Inner Sea is pitched into political frenzy.

PFS #4-15: The Cyphermage Dilemma (level 1-5): (Hosted by Lachancery)

In the shadow of the cyclopean Cyphergate that spans Riddleport's harbor, the PCs find themselves embroiled in a dangerous plot of deception that one could only find in Varisia's infamous pirate port.

Click on the scenario name above to get more information and sign-up in the appropriate game thread!

Lookin f'ward to be playin with ya landlubbers in this week's PFS Friday!

Blog Entries
    Yar!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information