Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 20 First 1234513 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    An IDE never builds code that is as tight as a skilled programmer... just cant be done...
    I too will support a kickstarter even though I would probably never use the tool.

Holy ****! Dude, like someone else said if you put a donations page up I will definitely donate. I have been really wanting to put Deadlands Classic and D6 Star Wars into FG2 for a good long time. This seems like the way to go.

Another future pledger here

Blog Entries
    Would really like to see something like this come to fruition, even though I'd probably never have time to use it.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Not to hijack the thread, but Psicodelix has been sending us updates and design goals and we've been in discussions about how to fund this either directly from SmiteWorks or how we would support it via a KickStarter. For those that don't know, Psicodelix also wrote the Mutants & Mastermind ruleset for us which has some very clever design features in it. It's worth checking out if you are into superhero or sci-fi settings.

awesome! either way, I'll financially support this project
    Life is too short to worry about things you can do nothing about
    Gaming since '78, DM/GMing since '79 (an ultimate grognard)
    Ultimate License owner

Hi all,

I'm proud to announce that I have reached an agreement with Smiteworks to develop and release the Ruleset Wizard as an official licensed Fantasy Grounds product. The development will be funded by a kickstarter that will be announced as soon as some legal issues are resolved. We are just finishing the details of the project, wich will be presented along with the kickstarter.

more news soon...

Thread Information