DICE PACKS BUNDLE

issue with tables

Hey guys,

I'm new to FG. I'm running version 3.1.2.

I have created a table that has 14 rows. When I click the dice icon, it randomly rolls on the table as it should. However if I drag the dice icon to a hot bar, and then click it, it randomly rolls on the table once, and then all subsequent presses of the hotbar roll the exact same result on the table.

I created another table that has a normal die number of rows...10, 12 and 20 and I do not have this problem with tables with those number of rows. But every time I create a table with an uncommon number of rows, I can't roll it from the hot bar.

Is this a known issue?

Blog Entries
    I haven't seen the issue posted before. Out of curiosity if you change the range on a couple of the entries in the 14 table so that it is 20 again (eg 1-2 Result1, 3-4 Result 2... 20 Result 14) - does it still do the same thing?

I mentioned this a few revisions ago. If your table uses one of the "regular" dice (d8, d12, etc) it work fine to drag the die to the hot bar, and everything works as expected. If your table uses non-standard dice (like a d14 in this case) dragging the die to the hot bar does what the OP reported.

Thread Information