DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Looks like I'll have some free time this coming week - I've put it on my schedule. :-)

Wow...that is very generous of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Looks like I'll have some free time this coming week - I've put it on my schedule. :-)
    Yes, that is very generous of you. :-)

One request... would you mind trying to make it compatible with FG 3.0 CoreRPG - then it should mean that most rulesets built on top of CoreRPG (3.5e, PFRPG, 4e, etc.) will take advantage of this useful extension. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    One request... would you mind trying to make it compatible with FG 3.0 CoreRPG - then it should mean that most rulesets built on top of CoreRPG (3.5e, PFRPG, 4e, etc.) will take advantage of this useful extension. Thanks.
    Well, of course; why would I do anything else?

Andraax, any update on this? Looks like a very useful concept.

Andraax posted a version that moves it closer to the chat window in Post #3 of this thread and another version in Post #7 that allows using a slash command.

I put together an extension which will allow the dice tower to be unlocked and moved. This will allow you to put it where ever you want. It should work for any ruleset built using the CoreRPG as a base.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    I put together an extension which will allow the dice tower to be unlocked and moved. This will allow you to put it where ever you want. It should work for any ruleset built using the CoreRPG as a base.
    Nice one! Added to the CoreRPG extension list: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...RPG-Extensions
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

As far as I know, neither of the other extensions have been updated to work with 3.0 update of Pathfinder for FG. My macro-addicted gamers are stll crying their eyes out that they can't use the /command to create a shortcut.

Quote Originally Posted by ysabeau1 View Post
    As far as I know, neither of the other extensions have been updated to work with 3.0 update of Pathfinder for FG. My macro-addicted gamers are stll crying their eyes out that they can't use the /command to create a shortcut.
    In the extension.xml file within the extension, change the ruleset <name>3.5E</name> section to <name>PFRPG</name>

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason why the dice tower panel couldn't just be removed, and instead a fully movable dice tower be placed on the desktop at startup time? This would allow players to put it wherever they want.

Thread Information