DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 51 12311 ... Last

Thread: Dragons Demand

Dragons Demand

https://paizo.com/products/btpy8yvy?...Dragons-Demand

I am thinking running the first of the mega modules on Fantasy Grounds, The chronicle sheets haven’t been released ye (any day apparently!) but it is being divided into three parts for society play with a 4th chronicle sheet available if you play and complete it as a “home” game. So is there any body who fancies a irregular ( 2 sessions a month may be on a Wednesday night UK time) using non-society characters but getting society credits for your regular PFS characters (4 levels worth if you do the whole thing). As it’s a home game, players are not restricted by society rules for their characters so it’s a chance to play an unusual race for a change! I might even consider third party material!

I'd be interested, but most Wednesday nights will be bad for me, because I have another regular Pathfinder game then.

One other question: Do all the chronicles have to be applied to the same character in order to gain the 4th chronicle?
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I am 100% up for this. I have never had you gm for me but I bet your games are lots of fun
    Just let me know the details
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Actually I have run a couple of game's for you Skellan.
    Markavain Andi I might be able to do a Thursday night instead

Depends on the day/time. UK time is early in the day for me, so it really limits myself personally.

I'm in, if it's at the same time you normally run games.

More info on what is planned for PFS sanctioning of this module is available in this blog by developer John Compton (there are no spoilers): https://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dy...ctioned-Module
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh yeah, we did that one on one when you started on fg and i think a scenario.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Markavain Andi I might be able to do a Thursday night instead
    Thursdays are fine for me
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I would be running the game from 8pm London time, the same time I ran the game last week. I have one other potential player, can Rob g Skellan and Nickademus make Thursdays?

I had better start work on the conversion job

Thread Information