FG Spreadshirt Swag

View Poll Results: That Tier Do You Want To Play?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-5

10 83.33%
  • 3-7

7 58.33%
  • 5-9

3 25.00%
  • 7-11

2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

I'd Like to Run Another Game

I've only run once on FG and figure I should get another game or two under my belt before FG Con so I can work out any kinks I may have using the interface. But what to run. I have many scenarios but don't want to spend a lot of time building one out to find there isn't enough viable players for it. So, a series of polls...

First, what tier to run. From there I'll list what scenarios I have in that tier and we'll pick one.
    Previous known as Dust Raven

FGU & Classic Standard Licenses
    Mountain Time (GMT -7)

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

www.plasticdungeon.com

I don't know how the online community here goes, but in the stores in my area PFS tends to require a lot more sub-tier 1-2 scenarios than ones with a higher minimum sub-tier. It seems a lot of people make new characters and only a handful can play at a lvl 5 or higher table.

I have characters for every tier, but I really need to level up some of my low-level characters, so I wouldn't mind some low tier scenarios.
    Also, as Nickademus pointed out, there are a lot more players with low-level characters. (It's the same in my region, not many players, so any new players only have a level 1 character.)
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I am new to FG and have never played PF, but I am interested in learning both. I have rolled up a paladin for PFS play and just need to find a game. Obviously, I voted for the lowest tier.

A 1-5 looks to be the best shot so far, and it already has enough votes to fill a table. I'll wait until Wednesday for more votes to come in and then post a list of potential scenarios I could run.

Mountain Time (GMT -7)

www.plasticdungeon.com

Oh, don't count my vote as a player for the game. You may have trouble presenting a tier 1-5 scenario I haven't ran. Just throwing my 2 cents in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bro.T View Post
    I am new to FG and have never played PF, but I am interested in learning both. I have rolled up a paladin for PFS play and just need to find a game. Obviously, I voted for the lowest tier.
    Welcome to fg and pfs. What timezone are you in? What timed are best for you?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    Welcome to fg and pfs. What timezone are you in? What timed are best for you?
    Thanks! I am eastern time zone and I currently work 3rd shift so I have evenings free up till about 10:30 pm. I have committed to a bi-monthly game on Fridays so I have the 2nd and 4th Fridays available as well.

Does 3rd shift mean you are free in the afternoon? If so, I am sure our paths will cross as i usually run games evenings gmt. I am running fangwood keep on alternate fridays, and you'd be welcome https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Fangwood-Keep I will schedule a lower level one next

Umm, and sorry for hijacking your thread Dust, I'll shut up now

Oh, and I am pleasantly surprised by the number of responses for tier 3 plus games
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Not to worry, Skellan. New players are great and need all the GMs they can get. Or is that the other way round?

Mountain Time (GMT -7)

www.plasticdungeon.com

Thread Information