FG Spreadshirt Swag

Numenera ~ for my Sunday game

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been building a Numenera ruleset for use in my Sunday evening game. Thought I'd share a few views of the character sheet.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

That looks brilliant! Do you anticipate sharing the ruleset when you're done? My gaming group is currently in a 4e campaign but I'm hoping to run a Numenera campaign in a few months.

Sharing the ruleset will depend heavily on Smiteworks' plans with this regarding an official set. I don't want to tread on toes with a community ruleset offering if there are plans to release an official ruleset. I'm willing to offer my services for the coding and library development on this (done a lot of the coding already), though I'd need an artist to do appropriate frames (based on the Foundation Core / Core RPG dimensions). I am heavily artistically challenged (or "can't draw for toffee").

I would hope that the conversion work from Foundation Core (2.8) would not be too great for the new Core RPG (3.0).
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Fair enough! I know they licensed Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved Ruleset, so hopefully the same can be done for Numenera. I have read through the ruleset modification guide, and have accepted that it is beyond my ability to try this myself. I'll just have to be patient!

Thanks for the response.

Thread Information