DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Sanctioned for PFS: Jade Regent Adventure Path

Hey Guys,

I don't know if you read it yet, but I just found out that the Jade Regent Adventure Path is legal for PFS now since just a few days!
    https://paizo.com/paizo/blog/tags/pathfinderSociety

I just (!!!) happened to order the first few books last week, because my PFS Characters tend be to either passionate about Tian Xia or to be born and raised there themselves, so I thought it might be nice to buy them some sanctioned items from that books. So crap, I'm partially spoilered for the first two books, which I read simultany. Who could've thought that they would be sanctioned JUST NOW???
    Anyway, I just wanted you guys to know about it. Maybe someone would like to DM those. (I admit I want to be a player for those very hard, because of what I just told you about my characters) All I can spoilerfree say about them is, that they have a marvelous story (the ones I read at least) and feature lots of cool loot for Ninjas, Monks and Samurai.
    I stop reading those books right now until I actually played them.
    Also, I do already miss the Lantern Lodge a lot. My Character was so going to get into Amaras pants!

I like this thread. Probably my favorite one yet...

It's invisible for SOME reason. Maybe I can start it anew.
    Look at my recent posts! There it shows some text, but I don't know why it's not here.
    Last edited by Dragonmaster_Ben; August 29th, 2013 at 21:31.

So the original post began with
    "Hey Guys, I don't know if you read it yet, but I just found out that the Jade Regent Adventure Path is legal for PFS now since just a few days!"
    as you can read in my Profile activity. What followed was the Link: https://paizo.com/paizo/blog/tags/pathfinderSociety

Because this thread error pisses me off is why I'm not in the mood now to write to you AGAIN how much I'd like to play those and how well my characters would fit into this modules. The headline told you the most important news anyway...

Your first post needed moderation approval because you haven't posted that much on this site and it contained a link. This is all to reduce SPAM that we have experienced a lot when the new forum server went live.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Remind me about Adventure Paths, they can get you beyond level 12?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Your first post needed moderation approval because you haven't posted that much on this site and it contained a link. This is all to reduce SPAM that we have experienced a lot when the new forum server went live.
    Ah, I see. The Threat was available since I forgot the Link when I started it and then edited the text. (just wrote for your troubleshooting)
    Well, thanks for approval then
    Last edited by Dragonmaster_Ben; August 29th, 2013 at 23:59.

Quote Originally Posted by silverace99 View Post
    Remind me about Adventure Paths, they can get you beyond level 12?
    The sixt book of those is actualy playable with Characters up to Lvl 16 (and therefore able to get them on Lvl 17)
    If not played in the Society Campaign, this Path is meant to bring Characters from Lvl 1 up to Lvl 15.

The levels for the PFS sanctioned portions of this adventure path are: 2-4, 5-7, 8-10, 10-12, 11-13 and 14-16.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    I like this thread. Probably my favorite one yet...
    Haha! I bet it's because of the last sentence in that opening post...

Thread Information