FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale View Post
    Apologies if this is starting to become a recurring answer, but almost everything in Part III is generic between SavageWorlds and FantasyGrounds in general (and a large number of them have been addressed on the forums several times, for what it's worth).

From my point of view, I really want to detail the tools and features that are added into SavageWorlds as that's a fairly large scope of work in and of itself !
    Of course. That's what different points of views are for ;-). Would you care to quickly write out a bullet point list of what those tools and features would be?

That's probably step 1 - will start looking at getting that sorted out this month.
    That, or figuring out a collaborate system for people to assist - without that, we're back to just doing the documents ourselves, which is kind of where I've been for a while now !
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale View Post
    That's probably step 1 - will start looking at getting that sorted out this month.
    That, or figuring out a collaborate system for people to assist - without that, we're back to just doing the documents ourselves, which is kind of where I've been for a while now !
    Well, it doesn't look like we are going to get that many additional volunteers at this point.

For my part I'll start by forging ahead and researching a few topics and keeping notes on how things are done (in effect small articles).

Thanks for the answer on the modifier star buttons, phantomwhale! Very helpful. =)

My attempt to provide some insight into SW rule set and extensions

Here is a link to some something I wrote a while ago - Savage Worlds 3-3 Supplement.docx. It is a bit dated, but might be the start you are looking for to start. I also have a couple of PDF files for general FG use.

https://app.box.com/s/c0j7f5zf534mvix0g64h
    Drat. Not Again.

Blog Entries
    Heyhogan has updated this to version 3.4 in this thread.

Which very nicely saves me a lot of work, so for now I can concentrate on other areas.

Thread Information