DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... Last

# 35 Voice In The Void - Thursday September 5th 7pm PDT (GMT -8)

Thursday 5th September 7pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
    Duration: 5 Hours (Note:This is my first attempt as GM through FG. The game is set for 5 hours, but could run longer)
    Fantasy Grounds Licence: Ultimate (No license required)
    Server Alias: bold thug warm wand
    Chat type: Voice - Community (Teamspeak3): fgts.servegame.com:9152 (Pwd: Dungeoneers)
    Tiers: Levels 1-7 (Subtiers 1-2, 3-4, and 6-7)

Mystery strikes again at the problem-plagued Blackros Museum in Absalom and its curator, Nigel Aldain, needs your help. When a famed Osirian tomb raider returns to Absalom and disappears in the museum's basement, Aldain fears the worst. When strange sounds echo from below and several of the curator's night watchmen go missing, he panics and begs the Society to investigate the mystery and save his museum from the darkness that infests it.

To join:

1. Sign up here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1071
    2. Post your PC's Fantasy Grounds XML, inventory tracking sheet, and a copy of your last PFS chronicle sheet here.

I'd love to play this one, though the 3am start put me out of it Good luck with it though. I am sure it will fill. If there's anything I can help with just let me know
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thanks Skellan for the offer I might take you up on that later.

Signed up -- 10p est is a little late for me but... Also signed up with my lvl 6 if ppl want to play down I have a number of others.

Quote Originally Posted by avro5731 View Post
    Signed up -- 10p est is a little late for me but... Also signed up with my lvl 6 if ppl want to play down I have a number of others.
    I've subscribed to this thread; 10pm EDT is late for me as well, but it will be difficult to succeed my Will save if there's a seat available the day before the game.

I would like to play if you end up doing it as tier 1-2 since I only have a 2nd level cleric.

Sounds like fun I have a 2nd level Ranger

Lachancery will have to fail the will save and join us.......

Now I'm going to have to come along too! :-)

Djub-Djub the level 2 druid from the Mwangi jungles, with his ape Cheetah.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Gah!! This line-up of players gave me -4 on my Will save! Alright, I'm in with my level 2 paladin. I'll post the files a little closer to the date of the game, is that ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Now I'm going to have to come along too! :-)

Djub-Djub the level 2 druid from the Mwangi jungles, with his ape Cheetah.
    That's great! There is no way Lachancery can resist now.

EDIT: LOL. Lachancery's resistance was even worse than I thought since he beat me to it.
    Last edited by Dakadin; August 26th, 2013 at 06:08.

Thread Information