STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

#3-05: Tide of Twilight: Sunday 25th August 6.00pm BST London time

#3-05: Tide of Twilight: Sunday 25th August 6.00pm BST London time

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for Levels 1–5

In researching a recently recovered druidic lorestone, the Pathfinder Society learns of a powerful artifact with the power to turn men into bestial abominations. Amid claims of increased werewolf activity in the region, the PCs travel into the heart of the Verduran Forest to retrieve the valuable relic from a cabal of evil druids believed to currently hold it.

Written by Ron Lundeen.

Please sign up on the calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1067 if you would like to play and post your character to this thread.
    To play you must have your characters' chronicles available in electronic format. I use a free dropbox account to store mine and you could just link to your dropbox when you sign up, but how you want to store them is up to you. I will normally ask for chronicles from at least one player at random and go through them etc. This isn't because I think people are cheating, its just a routine thing. If you can't give me your chronicles, you won't be able to play in the session, so it is dead important you bring them to the session.

After the scenario, I will give you a chronicle sheet to fill out and return to me to check/sign etc. The info about filling it out is on page 35 of the PFS Guide to Organized Play but basically, its all the stuff you already know; name, pfs number, faction etc. I know this is new, so just let me know if you need any help.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

I hope I'll be able to make it, because I'll be at another event that day, but I'll do my best to be at home by then.

According to the Guide to PFS Organized Play, I have to inform you that I already ran this scenario as a GM and therefore already know it (which is why I know the character I'll play will have fun ^^). I'm good at keeping character knowledge apart from player knowledge, but if you're still uncomfortable with players who know the scenario, that's ok for me.

I have no dropbox account, so I suppose the easiest way for me to send you my chronicles (if you choose to check them) would be by email.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thanks for letting me know you gmed it. I am cool with you playing. I am sure you wont spoil it.
    It is a fun scenario. I ran it tabletop last week.
    As you are the first to sign up, I would be happy to adjust the start time if a later start would make it easier for you?

Hrmm. It's been a while and I've love to play in another of your games, and it looks like I'll even be able to play this provided it doesn't run long (I'll have have to double check what time 6pm is locally, but I think it gives me plenty of time to make another game I have later that day). Unfortunately I've already played this one. You can count me in if you need to fill the table though.
    Previous known as Dust Raven

FGU & Classic Standard Licenses
    Mountain Time (GMT -7)

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

www.plasticdungeon.com

Hi Dust
    It would be nice to run a game for you again. You'd be welcome
    I think it is about 11am your time, I'd have to check though

yea id be game for this one

11am sounds about right.

Mountain Time (GMT -7)

www.plasticdungeon.com

Calendar does not show the time conversion for some reason. I'd like to play if you have room Skellan? Here are my files.
    Ultimate license holder - Location: Texas CST
    Fantasy Grounds server: puny ninja soft grave
    Community Teamspeak Server: voice.fg-con.com

Oops, that'll be because I forgot to add the time to the calendar. Sorted it now.
    You are welcome to join

Excellent. That works out to 10am my time. Unless another player signed up to play a cleric (or other buff type class), I'll play the level 4 Kyra. If someone does show up with a buff type, I'll play um... something else.

Mountain Time (GMT -7)

www.plasticdungeon.com

Thread Information