DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    One spot open... probably looking for someone who will be interested in playing a warrior of some kind.

Post or PM if interested.
    Last edited by JohnD; August 25th, 2013 at 16:00.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    One spot likely still open; provisionally, looking for someone to play one of an arcane caster, or a Cleric or (possibly) a Druid.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Barring any attrition, our Player List appears to be full. If you are reading this and are interested, don't hesitate to reach out to me anyways. I am not afraid of running large groups.

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Possible opening for one or two interested players.

- John Diefenbaker

Hey,

It seems the event has been removed from the game calendar. Can you please update / repost?

Blog Entries
    It's there for the 22nd... look in the campaign page.

- John Diefenbaker

You've changed a setting that makes it hidden to non group members recently.
    Last week I was able to view it as a non member, but now it disappears as soon as FG logs me out (which it does every 5mins for some strange reason).

Blog Entries
    JohnD, just to confirm what Twodogz is saying, its not showing for me either, even when double checking that I'm fully logged in.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Hmm well all I changed was the accept players flag, but I went and reversed that so it should be visible again now.

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    We've undergone a bit of attrition due to an unavoidable hiatus. Openings for up to two players now exist. Ideally one of which would be willing to play a Cleric of some useful kind.

PM or reply if interested. Campaign listed in the usual place.

- John Diefenbaker

Thread Information