DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    <kirk> Joooohhhnnnnn! </kirk> *shakes fist* Old school C&C Greyhawk on Friday evenings... you *stole* my idea... which I kinda stole from Gary Gygax... joking of course.

At some point we should swap adventuring groups for an adventure, like they've all traveled to a parallel universe
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Blog Entries
    LOL yeah these work and family things really impact negatively on gaming time.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    My Friday is like your Wednesday (usually 10-12 hours of work) and I'm sometimes just finishing up at 7 pm. Though since I'm EDT, that's not really an issue since that's 6 pm for you.

I think I'd enjoy a simple game on Friday (I remember C&C being a simple 2e clone if I'm not mistaken), but do know that I'll be mostly braindead for the game. Will have to play a fighter-type or such.
    Actually it's closer to 1e in it's layout (Skills were introduced in 1e) but closer to 3.0 in execution. The main difference being the Siege mechanics which give it that "simple" resolution mechanic.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Looking to play...

About Me: 43, Married w/ kid, full time job, EST (Philadelphia Suburb)

I've been playing/DMing since 1980, starting with the first basic redbox. I run a CnC game on Sunday evenings, but have been looking to add a game to my schedule that I can play in. I value roleplay over statplay. I'm familiar with a number of systems...the list is long.

I understand the value of 'free time' as I have little with work and family.

Feel free to contact me via this forum for more info.

Howard

Blog Entries
    PMs sent.

Currently 5 of 6 spots are spoken for.
    Last edited by JohnD; August 22nd, 2013 at 03:41. Reason: Updated information... 5 of 6
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

I would be very interested to play, I am GST-7 mountain time... 39 and married 2 kids

Anything not taken yet?
    Last edited by Grosnounou; August 21st, 2013 at 23:28.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnounou View Post
    I would be very interested to play, I am GST-7 mountain time... 39 and married 2 kids

Anything not taken yet?
    There's one spot open still Gros... drop me a PM and we can talk.

- John Diefenbaker

previously NZ but now Mt Isa Qld Australia
    Hi John D,
    I am presuming that I have come a bit late and all the possies are taken up, but if anyone pulls out I am interested - from your initial blurb I play exactly the same way (hate min/max) and have the same issues (family/work time). our time difference is not normally a problem as I am a very early riser and if it is Friday night for you fellas it will be Saturday morning for me (I think)

Blog Entries
    I increased the maximum to seven players and we're now full.

Will post here again if that changes in the future; thanks everyone!

- John Diefenbaker

Thread Information