DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

#4-23: Rivalry's End - August 12th 8 pm EDT (GMT-4)

Last chance to play the Shadow Lodge finale and get the special boon for your Shadow Lodge character!

** Note ** I will be travelling next week. I have asked Gwaihir_Scout to run the game instead, which he graciously accepted. Information below has been updated for game.

Monday August 12th 8pm EDT (GMT-4) (click link to check your local time)
    Duration: 5 hours
    Fantasy Grounds Licence: Full (Lite license required)
    Server Alias: quiet vest tiny dice
    Chat type: Voice - Community Teamspeak3 server: eurots5.gameservers.com:9280
    Tiers (level): 3-7 (subtier played based on party)

The Pathfinder Society's conflict with the Aspis Consortium in the frontier region of Varisia has come to a head, and the time to secure dominance of the ancient land is now. But despite mounting victories on the Society's part, the Aspis Consortium still has a few tricks up its sleeves, including several powerful agents from the Pathfinders' past who could prove too challenging an obstacle to surmount. Can the PCs end the ongoing struggle for control of the flow of ancient Thassilonian artifacts out of Varisia's ports, or will the Aspis Consortium succeed in keeping the Pathfinder Society ever in its shadow as it profits on the exploitation of the millennia?

You must play this scenario before August 14th to obtain the special boon for your Shadow Lodge characters.

To join:
    1. Sign up here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1049
    2. Post your PC's Fantasy Grounds XML and post a copy of your last PFS chronicle sheet here. (Your place is only confirmed once I get this information.)

Do not hesitate to reply in this forum thread if you have questions. Looking forward to gaming with you!

Useful links if you are new to Pathfinder Society Organized Play using Fantasy Grounds:
    Last edited by lachancery; August 10th, 2013 at 02:45.

I'd like to join this run, both time are ok with me. Tsuno will be a 4th level Monk by then.
    Ultimate license holder - Location: Texas CST
    Fantasy Grounds server: puny ninja soft grave
    Community Teamspeak Server: voice.fg-con.com

Blog Entries
    We still want to play this one.. and are available on the 12th.
    Pimblington Level 3 Gnome Bard & Zo Level 4 Elf Witch... I posted there files to the other thread... I can repost them if you need them again.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; August 6th, 2013 at 14:49.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Zo would like to play as well!

I will join this if it is on Monday. I will be using Belegore (lvl 4) but it will take a day or two to scan in all his chronicles and update his xml to the PFS level.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus42 View Post
    I will join this if it is on Monday. I will be using Belegore (lvl 4) but it will take a day or two to scan in all his chronicles and update his xml to the PFS level.
    Cool! I don't need all the chronicles scanned; just the most recent one. Everyone wants it on Monday so far, so I'll go ahead and cancel the Saturday option.

Blog Entries
    ... nothing to see here ...
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Okay, here's the current Belagore for PFS along with his chronicles and token.

Attachment 4556

I just realized that I forgot to add a few items that are part of his appearance and thus were not with his main gear. Purchased four scenarios ago:
    noble's outfit
    tin foil crown
    herald vanity (from the Field Guide)
    Last edited by Nickademus; August 4th, 2013 at 22:41.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Attachment 4561Attachment 4562Attachment 4590Attachment 4561Attachment 4562 Hmmm wont let me edit where do I send my xml file or how do I post it
    Last edited by deguello; August 8th, 2013 at 00:42.

Quote Originally Posted by deguello View Post
    Hmmm wont let me edit where do I send my xml file or how do I post it
    You should be able to attach it to a message here. I have noticed some forums issue if you visit the Game Calendar section beforehand. Close your browser and go straight to this forum page. Alternately, you could try using another browser; I had some challenges with Chrome - related to switching into secure mode - https:.

Thread Information