DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 27 of 27 First ... 17252627
    How strange, it still says Ultimate 3.0.3 on one computer, and I could swear it says Ultimate 3.0.4 on my other box.
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

That's common in "Test" mode. 3.0.3 is the current program version but the updates to the CoreRPG and other modules are listed in the description box as 3.0.4 which is the stability testing feature for such.

Cheers,
    SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

The spells mini sheet uses the same view as Combat mode on the PC sheet. This means that spells will only be shown if they are available for casting.

I just set up a brand new character and added spells. By default, PCs are memorization spell casters (i.e. Wizard) (book symbol in upper left of character sheet). This means that no spells will be shown in Combat mode until they are "prepared" for the day. So, the mini sheet was empty at this point as expected. Then, I changed the main PC spell sheet to Preparation mode, added one preparation of each spell; then they each appeared in the spell mini tracker.

Is this what you are seeing or something else? Please provide steps with a new character.

Regards,
    JPG

Working a charm, thanks for being so nice with your reply.

BoomerET
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by S Ferguson View Post
    That's Funny I get the spells in a mini sheet, but an error: Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_spells.lua"]:203: attempt to index field 'cost_spacer' (a nil value). It's at least *something* .

Cheers,
    SF
    That's one of the bugs I fixed in the new test version - sounds like it's all working OK now ?

Let me know if anyone is on 3.0.4 and still seeing this issue.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Yep. Working fine. Regards, SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Thread Information