DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

#5-03:The Hellknight's Feast - September 6th 9pm EDT (GMT-4)

Friday September 6th 9pm EDT (GMT-4) (Click on link for your local time)
    Duration: 5 hours
    Fantasy Grounds Licence: Ultimate (No license required)
    Server Alias: firm roll xeno gate
    Chat type: Voice - Teamspeak3: fgts.servegame.com:9152 (Pwd: Dungeoneers)
    Tiers (level): 5-9 (subtier played based on party)

War between demons and the civilized peoples of the Inner Sea region has broken out in the Worldwound far to the north of Absalom, but despite the regional implications of an Abyssal victory, many nations are ambivalent toward the cause. The Pathfinder Society, at the urging of Silver Crusade leader Ollysta Zadrian, arranges a formal banquet to be hosted by newlyweds Michellia and Damian Blakros, at which the society's agents can attempt to sway the political opinions of Absalom's movers and shakers. Will the Pathfinders succeed in securing the much-needed military support of Absalom and other nations bordering the Inner Sea, or will the crusaders and Pathfinders fighting on the front lines in Mendev find themselves standing alone before the demonic hordes?

To join:
    1. Sign up here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1056
    2. Post your PC's Fantasy Grounds XML and post a copy of your last PFS chronicle sheet here.

Do not hesitate to reply in this forum thread if you have questions. Looking forward to gaming with you!

Useful links if you are new to Pathfinder Society Organized Play using Fantasy Grounds:
    Last edited by lachancery; August 29th, 2013 at 02:15.

I'm signed up. I'll need to get you my last chronicle sheet next week, as Dust Raven is currently level 4, but is one scenario from leveling up to 5 to qualify for the scenario. If for some reason that doesn't work out this weekend, I have other characters I could bring (including Wirbelsturm, who I'd bring except that Dust is Andoran).
    Previous known as Dust Raven

FGU & Classic Standard Licenses
    Mountain Time (GMT -7)

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

www.plasticdungeon.com

Hello...

I'm going to bring along my sorcerer for this one. I know Cheliax doesn't have to be there according the the spiffy email about factions in Season 5, but I don't have any Andoran or Taldan characters, and this looks to be a fun time... and he's always up for a fun time.

Here is my current XML and recent chronicle sheet for Dust Raven.
    Previous known as Dust Raven

FGU & Classic Standard Licenses
    Mountain Time (GMT -7)

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

www.plasticdungeon.com

Blog Entries
    We are in, but I can't seem to upload any files today. I'll send them to you via email.

EDIT: Weird.. restarted my browser and it started working.. but now it is broken again.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; August 21st, 2013 at 16:21.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    We are in, but I can't seem to upload any files today. I'll send them to you via email.

EDIT: Weird.. restarted my browser and it started working.. but now it is broken again.
    There are some links on the site that switches your browser to secure mode - you know it by looking at the address at the top starting by https://

The Game Calendar button seems to be doing it, for example. With my Google Chrome, once I am in secure mode (I think that's the trigger), the file management pop-up window doesn't work anymore. Perhaps it's because that pop-up is not secure. I'm not sure. In any case, the easiest fix is to close the browser and go straight back to the forum thread you want to manage files with.

Rayne Atamaxco

Here's the XML and most recent Chronicle... let me know if you need an image as well. I have it on my computer, but sometimes it doesn't show for some odd reason.

Previous Chronicle & .xml's attached for Michael and his Dragon.

I've listed an amulet of mighty fists +1 and cloak of resistance+1 in the xml's - I plan to buy these before/at the start of the scenario if that's okay? (5k total gold).

Quote Originally Posted by Tinculin View Post
    Previous Chronicle & .xml's attached for Michael and his Dragon.

I've listed an amulet of mighty fists +1 and cloak of resistance+1 in the xml's - I plan to buy these before/at the start of the scenario if that's okay? (5k total gold).
    Of course, no worries. (And I'll have to get up to speed on how to use that new season 5 inventory sheet)

Rosco of the Shriikirri-Quah and Screech in the Morning Sun (Hawk animal companion).

Including inventory sheet for purchases during season 5.

Attachment 4820
    Attachment 4821
    Attachment 4822
    Attachment 4823
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information