STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by swbuza View Post
    Module needs to be redone to leverage feature changes to fantasy grounds before it will 100% work.
    This comment or some info to this effect should probably be moved in to the OP so that folks know.
    I think this mod is still linked in the stickied thread for mods, as well. Might be useful to have this info in that thread as well.

I got a LOT of mileage out of this mod before the formats changed, and it's still useful as a reference even if you can't drag and drop things on to char sheets.

I keep thinking to myself that this would be a good place for me to start learning how to make my own read only reference mods and understanding the XML schema by converting this module to handle the new formats... but then I start doing GM prep work and never have the time.

RicMTheGM: Curious what you entered already. What classes? And are they from the PRD? If so, they might be useful for anyone who might be working on revising this module... (e.g. like me.. although I'm not having any time to even look at it lately, since being laid off for six months, moving across country, and starting a new job have taken priority)...

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

swbuza, sorry to hear about your personal circumstances there, buddy. May God bring you better fortunes in this new year.

I can't seem to see the classes in the Classes window, though I can certainly see all the information when I look at the loaded module in the Library window. Are there any known conflicts, or is the module not up-to-date enough for the current version of Fantasy Grounds?

Quote Originally Posted by ErikZane View Post
    I can't seem to see the classes in the Classes window, though I can certainly see all the information when I look at the loaded module in the Library window. Are there any known conflicts, or is the module not up-to-date enough for the current version of Fantasy Grounds?
    Welcome to the forums.

This module was last updated in 2015, so it doesn't present the class details in the campaign data (right side of the desktop), only in the library.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the forums.

This module was last updated in 2015, so it doesn't present the class details in the campaign data (right side of the desktop), only in the library.
    I thought that might be the case, from context clues in other posts, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't being dense and missing something. Thanks, and thanks for putting up a disclaimer in the main post at the top for future users!

I'm sad that this was seemingly abandoned, Occult content is somewhat old but still nothing. I'd love to get a kineticist in quick and easy, but I guess no such luck unless someone is working on one already.
    Mph? Naw a bwofoffi?* (Translation: Huh? Not a broccoli?) {Source}

To state key information:
    Steam user of the Full $100+ Fantasy Grounds product.
    Loves the orison Acid Splash.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buwaro Elexion View Post
    I'm sad that this was seemingly abandoned, Occult content is somewhat old but still nothing. I'd love to get a kineticist in quick and easy, but I guess no such luck unless someone is working on one already.
    Its not abandoned. The last person has played their role and the module is awaiting input from the next person.

It does not seem that this is working in FG any longer? I cannot see the Warpriest in the class list. Is there another mod that has the Warpriest ready for play?

Quote Originally Posted by Fionavar View Post
    It does not seem that this is working in FG any longer? I cannot see the Warpriest in the class list.
    This module has never displayed classed in the "Class" list. It displays details in the library. See the note in big red letters at the top of post #1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information