DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Module updated and uploaded.

Enjoy
    Nick
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thanks a lot for this nick, and all the work you put into it
    "Be who you are and say what you feel; for those who matter wont mind, and those who mind wont matter." - Theodor 'Dr.Seuss' Geisel

Wow I've been waiting for this - why does it says "Classes and Races" - didn't look like it had races in it..??

The bottom four entries are Core races, Standard races (<11 rp), Advanced races (10-19 rp), and Monstrous races (20+ rp).

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    The bottom four entries are Core races, Standard races (<11 rp), Advanced races (10-19 rp), and Monstrous races (20+ rp).
    Novel concept - scroll down

Looks like you have Shields in the Investigator's proficiency list, but they aren't proficient with shields according to the advance class guide.

Some typo's are bound to happen. Thanks for pointing that out.

On a similar note, someone in a live game the other day pointed out that I have the Hunter class at slow BAB instead of medium BAB.

First want to say that I use this module extensively and it is a huge help. Thanks for your work. I have a question though - this doesn't have Archetypes in it, does it? I was looking for an easy way to drag the tattooed sorcerer class abilities. I figured probably not, this is pretty ambitious already without adding in archetypes - but it never hurts to ask. Also, if I wanted to extend this and ADD the tattooed sorcerer class, could I do that? What would I have to know/do to make that happen? Just understand and modify the xml in the existing .mod file?

somehow I missed this in the OP - my bad.

Prestige classes and archetypes are beyond the scope of this module at this time, but there are sockets for them to be added.
    My question still stands though - if I wanted to contribute by working on a single archetype that I need currently, how could I do that in a way that builds on this collaboratively?

Is there a mod that gives all the archtypes for fantasy grounds?

Thread Information