DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    good stuff to have, thanks for this

Nick - I was just adding some archetypes to this, and I noticed that you'd put the whole "Animal Companions" section into the xml under Druids, but not provided a link to it from any of the lists, which means it's not available from the GUI. Just thought I'd let you know, in case you wanted to update it - it seems a shame to have all that work hidden away!

Also, the Core Alchemist's Mutagen class ability is erroneously linking to the Mutagen discovery.
    Last edited by Callum; June 12th, 2014 at 21:06.

I've attached a version with the above error corrected (just rename the zip to a mod).
    Last edited by Callum; June 12th, 2014 at 21:07.

Thanks!

Updated this to include the favored class bonuses from the Advance Race Guide.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Great stuff. Thanks!

So...only been using this awesome program for a couple of weeks now, and haven't seen anything for the Arcanist class. Does this mod (which is awesome and much appreciated) have that class? If not does anyone know of anyone else who has it?

It does on my end, but there is no actual data attached. Some real life things and game creation tasks interrupted my work on inputting the Advanced Class Guide info into this module. It's still in progress, as is the multitude of archetypes. (I actually had the framework for all the OGL archetypes in it but did something stupid and lost 10+ hours of work on this, which wiped the archetypes.)
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I see! Totally understand real life events happen and I greatly appreciate the information. Can't wait to see the next update

Thread Information