DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    I would like to request the following additions to the next update "pretty please":
    - Unchained Classes:
    - Barbarian Unchained
    - Monk Unchained
    - Rogue Unchained
    - Summoner Unchained

Nickademus

Thank you so much. Due to the long closed status of gametableonline, I checked out a few systems, and decided that FG would be what we use. I was a little concerned, due to my groups use of almost every PF book and the PRD, but this solved the issues we would have encountered. Even if you are still working it, thank you.

You rock!

I'm glad you enjoy them.

I'm working to make they more beneficial (well, I'm not working on them right now due to a backlog of work on my campaign, but I will be soon).
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Falantrius View Post
    I would like to request the following additions to the next update "pretty please":
    - Unchained Classes:
    - Barbarian Unchained
    - Monk Unchained
    - Rogue Unchained
    - Summoner Unchained
    I want to second this request!

They are done. Working to finish up the ACG content, and a full overhaul of the design to make the whole module more user-friendly for making characters. Should be done in a few more days assuming there is no major delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    They are done. Working to finish up the ACG content, and a full overhaul of the design to make the whole module more user-friendly for making characters. Should be done in a few more days assuming there is no major delay.
    Meh. FG is instructing me to spread some reputation before I can give to Nickademus again... Guess that makes me one of his fanboys.

lol, it's the thought that counts.

Updated to include ACG content and the Unchained variants (including skill unlocks for the rogue).

Unfortunately, I cannot yet upload the file to the forum as it is too big. I'll see what I can do to get it to you guys and gals.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Unfortunately, I cannot yet upload the file to the forum as it is too big. I'll see what I can do to get it to you guys and gals.
    Split it up into individual books? That will also give GMs who wish the limit classes to specific books the option to just load those books.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I would rather not. I merged the Races and Classes modules together specifically so GMs would have less books open. Besides, it is smaller than some of the modules that are already hosted on the forum. I think the file size limit was just lowered recently for some reason. This will be an issue if you have to update the bestiary modules (as they are all over the size restriction).

Thread Information