DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

#4-01 Rise of the Goblin Guild - August 3rd 9:00pm EDT (GMT-4)

Saturday August 3rd 9pm EDT (GMT-4) (click link to check your local time)
    Duration: 4-5 hours
    Fantasy Grounds Licence: Ultimate (anyone can play)
    Server Alias: firm roll xeno gate
    Chat type: Voice - Community Teamspeak3 server: voice.fg-con.com Password: Dungeoneers
    Tier (level): 1st to 5th level

When a monster is discovered on the grounds of the Pathfinder Lodge at Heidmarch Manor in Magnimar, an investigation into its appearance leads the PCs deep under the City of Monuments—and face to face with a burgeoning thieves’ guild.

To join sign up here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1045
    AND post your PC's Fantasy Grounds XML and, if this is not the first scenario for your character, post a copy of your last PFS chronicle sheet here. Your place is only confirmed once I get this information; seats assigned in order of confirmation.

Do not hesitate to post in this forum thread if you have questions. Looking forward to gaming with you!

Useful links if you are new to Pathfinder Society Organized Play using Fantasy Grounds:
    Last edited by lachancery; August 3rd, 2013 at 21:07.

I have a question. When I used to play Society, I wouldn't choose which character I was using until the players all arrived and chose theirs. That way I could ask them what they wanted and choose what would best fill out the party.

You seem to require the character's XML before allowing the player in the game. Is waiting not an option? Or do you just want XMLs for all the possible characters I would play?
    (Another side question that I haven't seen any sign of on these forums. What about characters that have chronicles from live games? Does it have to be a digital FG Society character?)
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Well, since it's first come first served, here is my character XML. Not sure if its everything you want since I dare not take the time to fill every detail in and lose a spot in the game. But it should be everything you need to make it Society-legal

Attachment 4498

Time to play my elven life oracle again. Here's his xml and chronicle.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus42 View Post
    I have a question. When I used to play Society, I wouldn't choose which character I was using until the players all arrived and chose theirs. That way I could ask them what they wanted and choose what would best fill out the party.

You seem to require the character's XML before allowing the player in the game. Is waiting not an option? Or do you just want XMLs for all the possible characters I would play?
    (Another side question that I haven't seen any sign of on these forums. What about characters that have chronicles from live games? Does it have to be a digital FG Society character?)
    That requirement is primarily to make sure the players signing up have a valid Fantasy Grounds XML and chronicle sheets, and for the GMs to check the character sheet ahead of time. If you have multiple possible characters, how about listing them and uploading relevant XMLs? That way I'll get to look at the characters ahead of time and you'll reserve a slot with a PC to be confirmed later based on the party; I don't mind you change your PC up to the day before the game.

I understand, and that's pretty much what I expected.

My problem is that I didn't have any characters made in FG yet, so I was scrambling to get them made. Still not sure what all info is required, but they will be fully fleshed out prior to the game. Will add a healer (not really needed), tank and CC caster later as I check with the newest guidebook to make sure elements of their build haven't become illegal for Society play.

I would like to join this. I will post an xml in a few minutes.
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    Time to play my elven life oracle again. Here's his xml and chronicle.
    Welcome to yet another game together! I was sure you would have already played #4-01. Looking forward to discovering another of your characters...

Attachment 4502 Yes that did it. I wonder why Chrome does not work. Anyway.
    Last edited by Macgreine; July 22nd, 2013 at 04:15.
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus42 View Post
    I understand, and that's pretty much what I expected.

My problem is that I didn't have any characters made in FG yet, so I was scrambling to get them made. Still not sure what all info is required, but they will be fully fleshed out prior to the game. Will add a healer (not really needed), tank and CC caster later as I check with the newest guidebook to make sure elements of their build haven't become illegal for Society play.
    Generally speaking... 'at gametime' PC choices are more difficult when playing in this venue. Most GMs require PCs to be submitted at least 24 hours before gametime so they can check them over and get them loaded onto the server. Nobody likes to be scrambling around at the last minute with player files and delaying the start time on the game. If you want to select one of your PCs that works well with the rest of the group, you are usually welcome to wait until the day before to see who has signed up. Unlike Con games.. PCs don't show up at gametime to play and games are generally set at the 24 hour point.. so essentially it's the same as a Con game.. only earlier so the GM has time to take care of the technical stuff ahead of time. Check the Calendar.. usually players post their class, race, and level there so you can see who else is going to be on your team... or look through the thread as it develops. Some folks want to play this game with that character.. others are more flexible.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information