STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 53 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    I'm away for a few months and Savage Worlds changes!! Awesome!! Its good to be back !!
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    Age of Rebellion & Edge of Empire
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Purchase GMD CORE RPG Here:
    https://www.gmdonline.co.uk/shop/

Hi,

Just added all the SW extension in a mad upgrade frenzy. Testing them out I have discovered all seems to work well so far. Except... SW Enhanced Character Sheets.

It is not showing the options or the selection in PREF.

Using SW 3.4 and the following SW extensions: Calender 1.1; Combat Tracker; Desktop; Enhanced Images v1.1; Library v1.1. All downloaded about 10 mins ago ... Also Adventure deck loaded.

Is there something I'm supposed to do? If this has already been answered .. oops sorry!!

GM Draeus!
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Quote Originally Posted by Draeus View Post
    Hi,

Just added all the SW extension in a mad upgrade frenzy. Testing them out I have discovered all seems to work well so far. Except... SW Enhanced Character Sheets.

Using SW 3.4 and the following SW extensions: Calender 1.1; Combat Tracker; Desktop; Enhanced Images v1.1; Library v1.1. All downloaded about 10 mins ago ... Also Adventure deck loaded.

Is there something I'm supposed to do? If this has already been answered .. oops sorry!!

GM Draeus!
    Welcome back! Indeed within two months SW has changed alot! All in the good way thou

I just downloaded the latest Enhanced Character Sheets extension (1.1 build 5) and tried it out. The preference is there, but it's not in the same place as it was in the original screenshot. To be honest I have no clue how preferences are being sorted, but it's there just in different position. Search for the name: "Derived stat auto-update". Do you find it?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Not quite as deepest, darkest Wales as before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draeus View Post
    Hi,

GM Draeus!
    What other extensions do you have open? Do you have the Supers Companion open as I seem to recall issues with that one?
    Time Zone: GMT

Preferred Systems: Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu

Currently Running:
    - Savage Worlds (Deadlands Noir) Campaign

Currently Playing:
    - Savage Worlds (Realms of Cthulhu) Campaign
    - Savage Worlds (Supers) Campaign
    - Savage Worlds (50 Fathoms) Campaign

Planned:
    - Savage Worlds - Space 1889

Quote Originally Posted by scionofnyarlathotep View Post
    What other extensions do you have open? Do you have the Supers Companion open as I seem to recall issues with that one?
    What issues have you encountered with Supers Companion and these extensions? I have previously checked that compatibility should be ok, but please let me know if I am wrong.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Only the above extensions. Hmm.. Mods.wise, I have fantasy companion open. Im away this weekend will look when I get back. Also will check out the location as well
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Few small updates were made to three extensions:

Enhanced Character Sheets (v1.1 build 6)

• Bug :: Trait's bonuslist is not taken account when calculating base derived status bonus: Issues fixed! Attribute's and Skill's bonuslists are taken accound when calculating derived stat's base value.

Enhanced Desktop (v1.0 build 3)

• Slash command :: Award experience points: New slash command was added: /exp. This slash command will award all PCs with given amount of experience and will notify if character get advances. Usage: "/exp 4" to award four experience points to everyone.

Enhanced Combat Tracker (v1.0 build 3)

• Combat tracker :: Duplicate NPC entries by clicking middle-mouse button on groupbox: When middle-mouse clicking on NPC's groupbox new similar NPC is created.
    • Combat tracker :: Delete entire combatant group: When holding ALT down and selecting "Delete Combatants(s)" option from menu, the whole combatant group is deleted.
    • BUG :: Deleting group's top actor can cause the group to be non-accessable: Issue Fixed! If combatant group is not expanded and host deletes the first combatant of the group, the entry becomes unsuable until next actor is activated.

Possible bug (more likely me not reading something somewhere with the Combat tracker:

Player A casts smite on Player B's weapon

Smite should decrease on Player's A action not Player's B action.

This was not happening tonight (FGII SWD combat tracker does this correctly).
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Possible bug (more likely me not reading something somewhere with the Combat tracker:

Player A casts smite on Player B's weapon

Smite should decrease on Player's A action not Player's B action.

This was not happening tonight (FGII SWD combat tracker does this correctly).
    This is not a bug but a feature. In my opinion the original effect decrease was wrong since in rulebook it states that power x will last y player's turn. If smite is given to player B, player B should benefit 3 turns of his own from it. Think this: player A has the worst initiative and thus acts the last this turn. He casts smite to player B. New turn begins and player A gets joker! He goes first and player B's
    Smite is decreased by 1 before he even benefit from it at all! Personally it should not be like that, and thus its feature. Please, let me know if I am wrong, but effects should last x turns of the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    This is not a bug but a feature. In my opinion the original effect decrease was wrong since in rulebook it states that power x will last y player's turn. If smite is given to player B, player B should benefit 3 turns of his own from it. Think this: player A has the worst initiative and thus acts the last this turn. He casts smite to player B. New turn begins and player A gets joker! He goes first and player B's
    Smite is decreased by 1 before he even benefit from it at all! Personally it should not be like that, and thus its feature. Please, let me know if I am wrong, but effects should last x turns of the target.
    Thing is according to the rules that's not how it works

The caster cast the spell and has to maintain it (if he wants) and yes the way initiative works makes the effect sometimes last four rounds and sometimes two, but I like the randomess (makes magic less reliable which is a good thing in my mind).
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information