DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 53 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Calendar extension adds new functionality to the ruleset: Calendar and time. New dockstack button is added into upper right corner to open this tool.

Implemented Features

• Utilities :: Calendar and time: 4E ruleset calendar feature was implemented. Different calendar systems can be defined as modules.
    • Export :: Export calendar events: Support to export calendar events to modules.

Attachment 4506

Planned Features
    • GM-only calendar events: Allow host to create gmonly calendar events. These events can marked as shared for all afterwards.
    • Support for time: Host should be able to define clock times.
    • Automatized power power recovery: When host moves time onwards characters should recover power points automatically.

It's been a while and all these extensions weren't around when I last run a game!

How do you set a date apart from the current (realtime) date?
    How do you advance time?

Thanks in advance.

Previously: MurghBpurn

Quote Originally Posted by MurghBpurn View Post
    Hi Ikael, I see most of the extensions have two versions, is there any reason to use the older ones?
    Older versions are there just for fail-safe cases, if the newer version does not work for you, but most times, you should use newest build/version. I might clean up old version soon since the newest ones are confirmed to be stabile.

It's been a while and all these extensions weren't around when I last run a game!

How do you set a date apart from the current (realtime) date?
    How do you advance time?

Thanks in advance.
    SW Calendar is different from Calendar and Time extension I did some time ago. Calendar extension's purpose is to provide better date visualization and assign events to dates. It does not support time yet, but it is being planned to be implemented one day (bring most of the stuff from Calendar and Time extension and include automatic power point recovery etc.)

Calendar extension requires external module which will define what calendar system you want to use. Did you mean how can you use different calendar system? -- There are few provided, one is Gregorian calendar while the other is Mihtra calendar (from Cyradon settings).

If you need time tracking feature you should use Calendar and time extension instead.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Older versions are there just for fail-safe cases, if the newer version does not work for you, but most times, you should use newest build/version. I might clean up old version soon since the newest ones are confirmed to be stabile.

SW Calendar is different from Calendar and Time extension I did some time ago. Calendar extension's purpose is to provide better date visualization and assign events to dates. It does not support time yet, but it is being planned to be implemented one day (bring most of the stuff from Calendar and Time extension and include automatic power point recovery etc.)

Calendar extension requires external module which will define what calendar system you want to use. Did you mean how can you use different calendar system? -- There are few provided, one is Gregorian calendar while the other is Mihtra calendar (from Cyradon settings).

If you need time tracking feature you should use Calendar and time extension instead.
    Yes, I'm using the calendar module and adding relevant holidays for the Elizabethan era to the Gregorian calendar. I don't necessarily need time tracking, i just wondered if it was available. There's the ability to set the date to the current date, so I was wondering if it could be set to other days?

Yes, I'm using the calendar module and adding relevant holidays for the Elizabethan era to the Gregorian calendar. I don't necessarily need time tracking, i just wondered if it was available. There's the ability to set the date to the current date, so I was wondering if it could be set to other days?
    You set any date to be current one, by selecting the date and clicking "book" icon on top. Icon's tooltip states something like: "set to current date" or something
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Sorry I wasn't clear. I know how to set the date to current. I don't know how to set it to any other date.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I know how to set the date to current. I don't know how to set it to any other date.
    Sorry I don't understand what do you mean with current and other date? You can select any date to be "current one in game time". Selection is done by selecting any date in calendar (click anyone) and when it's selected click the book icon on top right.

EDIT: Content removed since major compatibility issues were removed
    Last edited by Ikael; January 8th, 2014 at 21:41.

Sorry I don't understand what do you mean with current and other date? You can select any date to be "current one in game time". Selection is done by selecting any date in calendar (click anyone) and when it's selected click the book icon on top right.
    OK, so I was stupid, now that it's explained it works fine!

Thanks

Enhanced Combat Tracker update for Fantasy Grounds v3.0

Good news, Enhanced Combat Tracker's FG v3.0 issues were minor, but deadly, and they are now fixed:

SW Enhanced Combat Tracker_v1.3_build1.ext
    SW Enhanced Combat Tracker Adapter for DeadlandsReloaded_v1.3_build1.ext

The only important thing to do before continuing this project (within two months) is to make targeting compatible with FG 3.0.

Blog Entries
    Awesome! Thanks Aki
    What about the library? I miss that tool already.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thread Information