STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

#4-23: Rivalry's End - July 27th 9:00pm EDT (GMT-4)

Saturday July 27th 9pm EDT (GMT-4) (click link to check your local time)
    Duration: 4-5 hours
    Fantasy Grounds Licence: Ultimate (anyone can play)
    Server Alias: firm roll xeno gate
    Chat type: Voice - Community Teamspeak3 server: fgts.servegame.com
    Tiers (level): 3-7 (subtier played based on party)

The Pathfinder Society's conflict with the Aspis Consortium in the frontier region of Varisia has come to a head, and the time to secure dominance of the ancient land is now. But despite mounting victories on the Society's part, the Aspis Consortium still has a few tricks up its sleeves, including several powerful agents from the Pathfinders' past who could prove too challenging an obstacle to surmount. Can the PCs end the ongoing struggle for control of the flow of ancient Thassilonian artifacts out of Varisia's ports, or will the Aspis Consortium succeed in keeping the Pathfinder Society ever in its shadow as it profits on the exploitation of the millennia?

To join sign up here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1040
    AND post your PC's Fantasy Grounds XML and post a copy of your last PFS chronicle sheet here. Your place is only confirmed once I get this information; seats assigned in order of confirmation.

Do not hesitate to post in this forum thread if you have questions. Looking forward to gaming with you!

Useful links if you are new to Pathfinder Society Organized Play using Fantasy Grounds:

You forgot to put the name of the scenario in your announcement in the general thread...

I would be interested, have several PCs in the right level range. 3, 4, or 7.

Quote Originally Posted by kinevon
    You forgot to put the name of the scenario in your announcement in the general thread...

I would be interested, have several PCs in the right level range. 3, 4, or 7.
    DOH! Thanks. Unfortunately, I can't fix it without creating another announcement. I'll do so next week if the game doesn't fill up.

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery
    DOH! Thanks. Unfortunately, I can't fix it without creating another announcement. I'll do so next week if the game doesn't fill up.
    I've done it for you.

You should be able to change/add the title - Edit the post, click the "Go Advanced" button and you can add/edit the title in the advanced screen.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    I've done it for you.

You should be able to change/add the title - Edit the post, click the "Go Advanced" button and you can add/edit the title in the advanced screen.
    Huh, look at that! I had never tried advanced editing of my own post. Thanks!

Zo the Witch

I would like to play with my Witch Zo. She's Level 4 and a member of the Shadow Lodge!

PFS#55576-1

I will upload my character files in a little bit.
    Last edited by Peanut; July 20th, 2013 at 20:27. Reason: Added Character Files

Blog Entries
    PFS#39241-3
    Gonna take me a little to get the files together.. but I'll have them up ASAP.
    EDIT: Files updated.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; July 17th, 2013 at 16:50.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

I'll throw in my Shadow Lodge character as well.
    PFS-#: 429393-5
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

This is a brand new character. This would be my first Society game. I have used Fantasy Grounds & played Pathfinder before

Quote Originally Posted by Nitirum View Post
    This is a brand new character.
    In that case, you'd have to play a pregenerated character. "Rivalry's End" is a tier 3-7 scenario, so characters have to be at least level 3 to play it.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thread Information