STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasDM View Post
    And i've found the solution for russian and some others languages https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post358965 look at the bottom links.
    Please pin it to FAQ and wiki page. And give that guy something worthy for his job.
    That's not going to cover all fonts in a ruleset. But if you're happy with what it does cover then that's great!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That's not going to cover all fonts in a ruleset. But if you're happy with what it does cover then that's great!
    Ofcourse not. But developers just do nothing with this problem(you gave me the link to official answer), and actually they already have the way how to make it work. So why dont make ext for all common languages and make premade button inside FGC to choose your language on startup? I saw the guid from this guy, it's not a big deal honestly. But nope "engine doesnt support other lng" that's rediculous. Sorry for my directness and my eng. It's not my native lng.

Ofcourse not. But developers just do nothing with this problem(you gave me the link to official answer), and actually they already have the way how to make it work. So why dont make ext for all common languages and make premade button inside FGC to choose your language on startup? I saw the guid from this guy, it's not a big deal honestly. But nope "engine doesnt support other lng" that's rediculous. Sorry for my directness and my eng. It's not my native lng.
    There is a recent answer about that, here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post460784 So, something like this may be implemented in FGU, but it needs surely time (but there it is only about sending chat messages when I remember it correctly; translating existing stuff like modules is of course something different for which you need a lot of ressources in sense of time, people and so on, too)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 4th, 2019 at 17:01.

So why dont make ext for all common languages and make premade button inside FGC to choose your language on startup? I saw the guid from this guy, it's not a big deal honestly.
    Actually, it is a big deal - trust me on that!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    There is a recent answer about that, here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post460784 So, something like this may be implemented in FGU, but it needs surely time (but there it is only about sending chat messages when I remember it correctly; translating existing stuff like modules is of course something different for which you need a lot of ressources in sense of time, people and so on)
    Im talking only about chat, notes, stories, and other stuff like that which you can make by yourself. I know that translating existing stuff like modules, books and so on, is a big problem. But im not talking about it right now, other DMs and I just want to make ours own content in our native lngs and play custom games)))
    Last edited by LucasDM; November 4th, 2019 at 17:10.

Im talking only about chat, notes, stories, and other stuff like that which you can make by yourself. I know that translating existing stuff like modules, books and so on, is a big problem. But im not talking about it right now, other DMs and I just want to make ours own content in our native lngs and play custom games)))
    Yes, I understand But as Trenloe mentioned above (and Moon Wizard in the post I linked) that is a bit more complicated, but they are aware of that and may add that later in FGU and that is what I wanted to say They do not ignore this, do not worry

Thread Information