Starfinder Playlist
Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimtina View Post
    Char sheets is what I struggle with most - totally different format. I'm slowly entering stuff but it takes ages. I think I will need to host he main sheet on my server still, spells and all.
    You can do the character sheets as 'images' by scanning them, saving them to the 'images' folder of your campaign and then sharing them with the appropriate player. This limits your access to a bunch of FG features.. but you still have your dice, combat tracker, maps...
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

SmiteWorks have very kindly offered a cash incentive to GMs at FG Con 3: http://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums...e-to-run-games

Thank you SmiteWorks!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

For D&D/PF and d20.

Yeah I will prtoably provide the sheets in another format. I'll see if I can get it entered in time though.

8 days to go and 33 events registered! Some need players - check the latest news page for a list of events that are short on players: https://www.fg-con.com/latest-news/

If you haven't signed up to play this is your chance to get in on some great games, if you're already playing tell your friends, colleagues, strangers in the street - anyone!

Thanks!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    there are currently over 90 players registered but there are plenty of games still available.

Savage Worlds
    Castles & Crusades
    Pathfinder (PFS and a standard One Shot)
    3.5E
    D&D Next
    d20 Modern
    The One Ring

Blog Entries
    Hi Grimtina - it would really be good if the character sheets were entered into FG.

Have fun - Im looking forward to the Friday game!

Yeah I was working on that just now and then the comp crashed. Probably a hint that the assassin's stats need to be adapted. :-)

With no one yet signed up for my game and other demands on my time, I have remove my submission from the running. Good luck all.

Quote Originally Posted by jimshu View Post
    With no one yet signed up for my game and other demands on my time, I have remove my submission from the running. Good luck all.
    No worries - thanks for volunteering to run a game, sorry no one signed up.

Thanks for letting us know you cancelled.

Due to a specific request on a forum and a fortuitous ruleset creation, I will GM a session at FG-Con ( for the first time at the con).

Get ready for Star Wars: the Edge of the Empire ( Beginner Game )

https://www.fg-con.com/events/star-w...beginner-game/

Thread Information