DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Update:

Damned and I are working on getting the website ready for FG Con 3. We hope to have it launched by the end of this month.

GMs
    - please start to think about what games you will be running and when. Once the site goes live the first task will be for GMs to add their events.

Remember that the Full-to-Ultimate upgrade will be in place for this length of the convention - so all GMs with a full license will be able to run games for anyone.

Thanks!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The FG Con 3 website is now live with a call for GMs: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...r-1st-3rd-2013

Player registration will begin in a few days - first we need a nice list of events! :-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The website has been live for a few days and there are currently 19 events listed. Most of these are Pathfinder Society games, so we need GMs to run games other than Pathfinder society.

There have been quite a few people say they would run a game since we announced these dates over 4 months ago. Please carry through on that and run one (or more) games at the convention. Thanks.

If we get a few more GMs to run a single convention style slot (3-5 hours) we will get a good, wide range of games - which will give all players and other GMs the nice "problem" of wondering what to sign up to! :-)

Blog Entries
    Pamper the GMs: Give them a $2 coupon for the FG shop for each session run.

FG Con - Open for Player booking!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...pen-to-Players!

Question - would it be ok for the GMs to run spontaneous sessions gathering people on TS? In case I have some time left.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimtina View Post
    Question - would it be ok for the GMs to run spontaneous sessions gathering people on TS? In case I have some time left.
    This would be completely fine for you to do.

However, most players who hang out in the Teamspeak general area are there just having a chat before their next game or for a short time after their previous game. I don't know how much traction you will get trying to organise a pick-up game on the fly. This hasn't been done in the past and so people will not be expecting it.

If you know closer to the con that you will be free I would recommend making an event at FG Con - simply to avoid spending a lot of time trying to get a group together during the con. But, if you don't know if you're free until you're free then go for it - perhaps this will kick off people getting involved with pick-up games at FG Cons! :-)

I did pick up games before in tabletop, just not at online cons. But there is always a first time :-)

Blog Entries
    It could certainly happen. I'm pretty sure it happened last time.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Fantasy Grounds Virtual Con 3 is here - plenty of player slots available and just enough time for GMs to add any new games! Follow my signature for more info!

Thread Information