DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Death saving throws

Hi,

Is there a way to assign a bonus to death saving throws?

Tried a search, but can't find anything other than bonuses to saving throws in general.

You assign a bonus to death saves just like any other save. To do so assign the bonus and then press shift and roll the save as normal. So no there is no way to have a permanent bonus applied only when a death save is made, you would need to apply the effect before the roll is made.

Actually, you can set up a persistent death save modifier in an effect.

Try this "SAVE: 2 death"

Regards,
    JPG

I often use these types of persistent modifiers in the manner moonwizard describes.

I create an effect that doesn't expire and drag it onto the character in the combat tracker. It's particularly useful for automatically applying modifiers from items/boons instead of having to remember.

Look at the user guide for more information on other uses for effect modifiers: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/userg...effects_4E.xcp
    FG2 Ultimate License Holder

Dark Sun #1 Campaign Setting of All Time!

2nd Edition D&D Player and DM since 1994, now running a 4e Dark Sun campaign using FG2

Ah yes, that's exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

Thanks for the info on death saves, Moon_Wizard. I missed that effect.

I'm necroing this thread mostly because I didn't knew the SAVE command accepted modifiers beyond the bonus type. This should be added to the wiki.

Also, is there a similar command for ongoing damage? General or specific (Eg, warforged have general bonus against ongoing, dwarf have +5 bonus versus poison). Some more specific like halfling bonus to fear is rare enough to not be problematic setting it manually, but ongoing damage can be very common.

Thread Information