DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

#3-18: The God's Market Gamble : July 6th 8:00pm BST (GMT+1)

Saturday 6th July 8pm BST (GMT+1) (click link to check your local time)
    Duration: 5-6 hours
    Fantasy Grounds Licence: Ultimate (anyone can play)
    Server Alias: cold jump smelly ogre
    Chat type: Voice - Community Teamspeak3 server: fgts.servegame.com
    Tier (level): 1-5 (subtiers 1-2)

Valuable relics of religious natures have been disappearing on their way into Absalom and the Pathfinder Society stands to lose countless irreplaceable artifacts if the cause isn't found. Amid the bustling markets of the God's Market in the shadow of the Starstone Cathedral, the Society sets a plan in motion to ensure the parties responsible for the recent thefts are caught and brought to justice.

To join sign up here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1033
    AND post to this thread your PC's Fantasy Grounds XML and a copy of your last PFS chronicle sheet for this character (unless they are new of course). Your place is not confirmed until I get this information.
    Last edited by RobG; July 3rd, 2013 at 20:03.

Drop box with toon stuff

For some reason every file I try and upload says invalid file no matter what type or how small. I did not use to have the problem. same thing with different browser. So if you PM your email or reply to mine I'll send you my xml and chronicle. I have a game on the 2nd of July which will level me to 4th level. so I'll give you the xml reflecting that even if the chronicle is a little bit behind it.
    Ultimate license holder - Location: Texas CST
    Fantasy Grounds server: puny ninja soft grave
    Community Teamspeak Server: voice.fg-con.com

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger
    For some reason every file I try and upload says invalid file no matter what type or how small. I did not use to have the problem.
    I think this is part of the lockdown over the last couple of days due to the security issues that resulted in the FG server being down for a number of hours. I've raised this as an issue...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    I think this is part of the lockdown over the last couple of days due to the security issues that resulted in the FG server being down for a number of hours. I've raised this as an issue...
    Yeah I ran into this problem too trying to upload chronicle sheets.

Dropbox is probably the best workaround for now.

I already have Fau and Rhia's characters since they played in my last game.

is it ok if i buy some things before we start ?
    i want to
    Sell gladius 7.5gp
    Buy masterwork gladius 315gp

sell waterskin 0.5gp
    Buy Canteen 2gp

1 x Potion cure light wounds 50gp

use my 2 prestige points for a wand of cure lights wounds

Sell backpack 1gp
    Masterwork backpack 50gp
    i think from that i would have 148gb left is this correct?
    With great power comes an awesome game.

Perfect time for me. Quick question I see a big range on the levels but assume we're playing down. I'll check my character's are up to date but most probably going to play a level 1 Druid. Gathering chronicle sheet and .xml will try an upload tomorrow
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia
    is it ok if i buy some things before we start ?
    ... i think from that i would have 148gb left is this correct?
    Sure Absalom is the shopping capital of Golarion. I think you have 98gp left. Must have left out the potion or backpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Killian
    Perfect time for me. Quick question I see a big range on the levels but assume we're playing down. I'll check my character's are up to date but most probably going to play a level 1 Druid. Gathering chronicle sheet and .xml will try an upload tomorrow
    Cool, glad you can join us :-)

Yes I did want to keep this Tier 1-2 if possible. You could play up if you wanted to but you'd need to look after the Rogue and Wizard. Looks pretty tough.

Quote Originally Posted by RobG
    Sure Absalom is the shopping capital of Golarion. I think you have 98gp left. Must have left out the potion or backpack.
    I just left out the short bow as I don't really use it nor did I buy Alchemists fire. I hope I made the right choice lol but I guess we'll see :-)

From,
    Rhia
    With great power comes an awesome game.

Thread Information