FG Spreadshirt Swag

View Poll Results: FG Con 3 - November 1st - 3rd?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yessir! That's good for me! :-)

17 89.47%
  • Sorry, not good for me; or I know of something this clashes with - post feedback below.

2 10.53%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

FG Con 3 - November 2013?

Hi folks!

After spending quite a bit of time researching a good date for FG Con this autumn/fall/spring (depending where you are) it seems like the first weekend in November currently has the fewest clashes - Friday November 1st - Sunday November 3rd, 2013.

I've put a basic voting system on this post - Yes for the 1st-3rd, or another date. If you vote another date, please respond in this thread with your suggestion.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    its my 25yr high school re-union on that weekend...
    and its interstate so im outta action on that date in terms of running anything.

im still happy to help out in getting the con up and running though.
    and maybe i might end up back in the hotel room at a time that is convenient for a game! who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by damned
    its my 25yr high school re-union on that weekend...
    and its interstate so im outta action on that date in terms of running anything.
    Nooooooooo! One of the reasons I picked this date is because you said you were available.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

New Pathfinder Online VLC

Apologize if you have already seen, but Paizo has just named a new online VLC.

Welcome Joseph Caubo to our online community https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2pwey?W...ine-Play-VC#14...

He has made reference to providing support to online cons.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen
    Apologize if you have already seen, but Paizo has just named a new online VLC.

Welcome Joseph Caubo to our online community https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2pwey?W...ine-Play-VC#14...

He has made reference to providing support to online cons.
    He certainly has. I've been exchanging emails with Joe the last couple of days and I'll be demoing FG to him soon. He's aware of FG Con later this year and it's on his radar for "prize support".

Bump!

It's looking like the suggested date is fine - last couple of days chance to vote!

Won't work for me. Youth deer season here in Missouri. But I hope everyone has fun. I missed the last one buy a few days.

OK, date is set and first announcement made: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d.php?p=151679

Darn - something just came up over that weekend. Looks like I'm out for this one !
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Thread Information