DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Can character classes, ancestries (I know they're officially referred to as "races", but I like the newer term much better) be transferred between the 3.5 and PF1 modules? Since I have access to both, I wonder if the content is comp;atible enough to use.
    FGU Ultimate -- All Players Welcome
    "Without Love, I'd have no anger. I wouldn't believe in righteousness." -- Bernie Taupin

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hopcroft View Post
    Can character classes, ancestries (I know they're officially referred to as "races", but I like the newer term much better) be transferred between the 3.5 and PF1 modules? Since I have access to both, I wonder if the content is comp;atible enough to use.
    Yup, they are compatible You can use 3.5E modules in PF1 campaigns and vice versa

Thank you! Nowe that I've upgraded at last, I feel I need to start over. Tutorial, here I come.
    FGU Ultimate -- All Players Welcome
    "Without Love, I'd have no anger. I wouldn't believe in righteousness." -- Bernie Taupin

Hehe, have fun

I am not sure where to put this (and if is even worth putting in as a "bug") but any time you do a d1 or #d1 request (say DMG: 2d1) it throws an error. I know I know its DMG:2 but there was something to do with HD and an NPC my DM wanted to do involving 75d1 (not totally sure what) so I played around and places where die rolls work, d1 does not. doubt it is worth anyone's time but my sense of consistency forces me to write this.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information