FG Spreadshirt Swag

short rest - Overnight rest?

Getting this in pathfinder ? is this right?
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Where are you getting it?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

In 3.5E/PFRPG, the short rest on the character sheet does nothing. Using the short rest from the combat tracker will reset initiative, and decrement effect durations by 50 (i.e. 5 minutes). This is something that I found useful to denote time resetting party, looting, etc.

Note, you can also right click on the round advance button to advance initiative by more than 1 round.

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    Where are you getting it?
    in the combat tracker right click Menu button select rest
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot
    in the combat tracker right click Menu button select rest
    Right... M_W has given you the explanation of the short rest. The overnight rest in the combat tracker will heal all PCs in the CT (1 HP per level) and reset spells, as well as do what the short rest does. On the character sheet an overnight rest will just reset spells and heal for that PC.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information