FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

#4-21: Way of the Kirin - June 21 8:30pm EDT (GMT-4)

Since the lowest level for this scenarion is 3, I am giving a long lead time for the higher level players to join in. (Also because I will be travelling until then.)

Friday June 21 8:30pm EDT (GMT-4) (click link to check your local time)
    Duration: 4-5 hours
    Fantasy Grounds Licence: Ultimate (anyone can play)
    Chat type: Voice - Community Teamspeak3 server: fgts.servegame.com
    Tier (level): 3-7

On the eastern continent of Tian Xia, the Pathfinder Society remains a small player in the greater political landscape, but Amara Li, head of the Lantern Lodge in the teeming city of Goka, has plans to change that. In order to secure the Pathfinder Society's place as an influential organization on the far side of the world from the Grand Lodge in Absalom, she must orchestrate an alliance with the mysterious Way of the Kirin. But the longtime rival of the Pathfinder Society, the Aspis Consortium, has plans to form an alliance of its own, and if the consortium succeeds, the Pathfinder Society's hopes of cementing their place in the Dragon Empires could be dashed forever.

To join sign up here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1024
    AND post your PC's Fantasy Grounds XML and a copy of your last PFS chronicle sheet for this character in this game thread.

Your place is not confirmed until I get this information.

Please use this forum thread if you have questions etc.
    Last edited by lachancery; June 4th, 2013 at 04:36.

I'm in.

I've entered with my sorcerer who is currently level 6, but will certainly be 7 by the 21st, so I'll wait to upload him.
    Previous known as Dust Raven

FGU & Classic Standard Licenses
    Mountain Time (GMT -7)

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

www.plasticdungeon.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dust Raven
    I'm in.

I've entered with my sorcerer who is currently level 6, but will certainly be 7 by the 21st, so I'll wait to upload him.
    Kitsune? Nice! You got a boon at an event?

Kinda. It was a via boon trading thread on the paizo boards.

Mountain Time (GMT -7)

www.plasticdungeon.com

Does playing this trigger leaving the Lantern Lodge or would I be able to accumulate some more Fame and Prestige? I really want to get the Master benefit from Lantern Lodge.
    Last edited by Mgrancey; June 4th, 2013 at 06:25.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

I'll join you. I entered in my 3rd level Monk but I'll see if I can get in a game or two before the 21st. my last Chronicle is from your other game, but I'll post it again here as soon as I get the final.
    Ultimate license holder - Location: Texas CST
    Fantasy Grounds server: puny ninja soft grave
    Community Teamspeak Server: voice.fg-con.com

I just saw that you signed my sheet, but it will not let me upload it here, says file error, but I downloaded it to my computer and it opens fine. so please use your copy if you don't mind.

Thank you.
    Ultimate license holder - Location: Texas CST
    Fantasy Grounds server: puny ninja soft grave
    Community Teamspeak Server: voice.fg-con.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey
    Does playing this trigger leaving the Lantern Lodge or would I be able to accumulate some more Fame and Prestige? I really want to get the Master benefit from Lantern Lodge.
    You don't have to change until August. But from what I understand if you have played this prior to changing, you get the boon.

I'm in the same boat in working toward the Master title and need to play another 7-8 to pull my Fame up high enough for it, provided I succeed at most of my faction missions. My tactic is to get this played, while applying GM credit as often as possible until I'm at 40 Fame.

Mountain Time (GMT -7)

www.plasticdungeon.com

I would love to join, but unfortunately I don't have any time on that day

So if anyone plans to run this on another day, that would be great.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I would like to join, but I don't have a scanner, so I don't have any sort of current copy of the latest Chronicle for any of my tier-appropriate PCs.

Note, also, that I don't have any LL PCs, but I have several PCs in the 3-7 range:
    Dominic, Rogue 3
    Gorbesh, Sorcerer 4
    Mac, Bard (Sound Striker) 4
    Crandall, Magus (Kensai, Bladebound) 5
    Bruno, Fighter (Lore Warden) 7

Let me know which one is most appropriate or needed, and I will happily upload the XML for the PC.

Marty, kinevon on the Paizo forums

Thread Information