STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Thank you for your prompt response. I'll ask my players to follow your instructions and if the problem persists I'll let you know. Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Also have the affected players send you their IP address (type "what is my ip address?" into google) and pass them on in a single ticket to [email protected] and they can check whether there ip ranges have been blocked at the firewall...

FG Con 9 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 14-16 2016
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Thank you damned, I'll see if they're still having issues and get their IP's if necessary. I'm looking forward to play D&D in Fantasy Grounds, the program looks absolutely amazing.

It is, and Welcome to the forums and FG community!

Blog Entries
    The IP you sent was not being blocked on our end. We don't block any IP addresses in Brazil unless the server detects abuse from that IP -- which was not the case. I responded via email, but please make sure that you have Fantasy Grounds and the updater marked as allowed within your Anti-virus program.

Good morning all,

Since yesterday (maybe like 12 hours ago), I cannot update FG classic anymore - its getting stuck in a loop of retrying and getting the "ERROR - GetPackageFiles: Network: time out".
    I'm running FG since 2014 and didnt have this one before, we also ran a session recently without problems. (curiously, FGU updates without errors).
    (firewall allows FG through)

What can I do?

Thank you
    Val

I must admit, I don't know a whole lot about routers settings but afaik, restrictions like that can only be set for specific access profiles that need to be created? At least I cannot seem to find any overall settings for it and I have not created any such restrictions. (fritz box 6591)

Is there a general difference for updating between FG and FGU? What I tried and checked so far...

FGU - updating no problem
    FG - getting stuck for at least 12+ hours
    Ports are open and checked and forwarded.
    FG connection test turns out ok / green.

Thread Information