FG Spreadshirt Swag

LF1M Player details inside

Greetings adventurers! Do you like treasure, fame, glory, death, and have a passion for conquering overwhelming odds? Well we have one slot left in our game for a 4e party.

None of the other four players have played DND before but are willing to sit down and learn. We're hoping to have fun, but also to learn the rules and how the game plays out. I myself have only DM'd 3 sessions of 4e. But i've read over the base books countless times and have done all I can to make things as easy as possible for the new players.

Information
    - Play times are going to most likely be Mondays (Nights, Eastern time starting anywhere from evening hours probably in between 7-11pm pending on what works best for everyone's schedules)
    - Not that I will discriminate on age, but I figured i'd let it be known that we are all around the age of 20-25 and are (fairly) mature in most regards.
    - I have worked extensively on creating 2 PDFs designed around simplifying the game for our players. The first is a ease of access guide to the classes and races that I shall be allowing. The second is basically a rewritten players handbook with quick links to almost every rule. You don't have to take them. But I assure you that they will be assets that you could probably even take to future 4E games.
    - We're using skype for voice. (If you have a ventrilo server, teamspeak, or raidcall setup we could be flexible with that as well.)
    - You won't need a license, I shall be hosting as an ultimate user
    - Be flexible and have fun. I'm kind of a rules junkie, but I'm not gonna rail on the players. This is a learning experience and I'm hoping we can all chill out and have fun.
    - Current group is a ranger, monk, warlord, and a battlemind

If you're interested or have questions send me a PM. We can get set up on skype and get a character rolling anytime.

First game starts this Monday, June 3.
    Last edited by Seraphim; May 31st, 2013 at 08:22.

Fantasy Grounds 2 Ultimate License User
    Player and GM for D&D 3rd, 4th, 5th, Pathfinder, New World of Darkness (Vampire, Mage, and Hunter), Nobilis, Savage Worlds, Legend of the Five Rings (4E), Eclipse Phase, Burning Wheel, Mouseguard and Microscope.

Are you still looking for another to join? I am new player and would like to join and. Learn along with the others.

interested to join

I would also be interested to join, I have a D&D insider sub so making a char is easy as long as i can see your pdf on what is allowed and not allowed and also what you think fits the group composition

i have played tabletop many times in the past, although its been a couple of years since my last game, however i am new to playing online (skype i am very familiar with) but FGII i may need a little help setting up and making sure i grasp the UI and how it all works before the session.

I watched the tutorial on importing a char from D&DI s that should be easy at least

anyway let me know if you still need more, would love to chat on skype so we can both get more details

Sorry if this is really late, but we've found our last player and are a full group atm. If space opens I will message you in the order you posted.

Fantasy Grounds 2 Ultimate License User
    Player and GM for D&D 3rd, 4th, 5th, Pathfinder, New World of Darkness (Vampire, Mage, and Hunter), Nobilis, Savage Worlds, Legend of the Five Rings (4E), Eclipse Phase, Burning Wheel, Mouseguard and Microscope.

Thread Information