FG Spreadshirt Swag

Second Wind is checked off as if already used in Char Sheets

For some reason, Second Wind is checked off in all my players character sheets and grayed out so that you cannot uncheck it. In combat, it does not show up in the mini char sheet as if it was checked off as used and players have to use it from their main char sheet. Why is this? I made sure the players did not have AP used checked and that they did have Healing surges left.

Try going into "Preparation" mode in the "Powers" tab and making sure there is a "1" in the box to the left of "Second" wind. You may then need to cycle through to Combat and Standard to clear any previous check in those modes.

If this was not the issue, then try pushing a "Short Rest" from the GM's side.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    Try going into "Preparation" mode in the "Powers" tab and making sure there is a "1" in the box to the left of "Second" wind. You may then need to cycle through to Combat and Standard to clear any previous check in those modes.

If this was not the issue, then try pushing a "Short Rest" from the GM's side.
    Thanks! That worked. Wonder why the Second wind has no 1 in front of it on all the chars?

Quote Originally Posted by crazz2323
    Thanks! That worked. Wonder why the Second wind has no 1 in front of it on all the chars?
    How were the characters created?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well, one was created via D&D Insider and converted, so I can see that problem, but the other player was just inside FG. Both however, were missing the 1 in front of the Second Wind.

Thread Information